Hillmount Condos

twoshort

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, talking furniture?! GR is really pushing the envelope in the furniture industry!

*wonders if snoogit has figured out whether she's a man or woman*

(oops, forgot my smilies... :):P)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I'm not one to dwell on such issues.

Only thing I can think of is Pee Wees playhouse

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Close. But let's be clear: Pee Wee's Playhouse BEFORE Pee Wee was exposed (literally).

B.

P.S. I found out that there are no freight elevators at Hillmount, which is a real bummer because my furniture for sure won't fit. Guess that eliminates these condos as an option for my family.

Budgie, why don't you check out Terra Firma's project on Grandville. I believe it will include condos, and I'll bet these buildings have freight elevators ;) And I'll bet Eric's place is talking furniture friendly. Sorry Anne, don't hate me :D

Thanks again for posting those.

Budgie, why don't you check out Terra Firma's project on Grandville.  I believe it will include condos, and I'll bet these buildings have freight elevators ;)  And I'll bet Eric's place is talking furniture friendly.  Sorry Anne, don't hate me :D

Eric, if you happen to see this, any news on a use for 72 Grandville yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm. Lovely. What price range are we talking about here? Hardwood floors? High ceilings? Lots of natural light?

When will construction start? The timeframe is crucial. I'm looking at some units at Union Square tomorrow. I will have to put my place on the market. Etc. etc.

Problem is that Union Square will be sold out in about two weeks.

Do you have floor plans?

Parking?

Are the walls pretty well soundproofed?

I would love a 2-bedroom, 2-bath. And I simply MUST bring my cats. Any problem with that?

Do tell.

B.

Hmmm. Lovely. What price range are we talking about here? Hardwood floors? High ceilings? Lots of natural light?

When will construction start? The timeframe is crucial. I'm looking at some units at Union Square tomorrow. I will have to put my place on the market. Etc. etc.

Problem is that Union Square will be sold out in about two weeks.

Do you have floor plans?

Parking?

Are the walls pretty well soundproofed?

I would love a 2-bedroom, 2-bath. And I simply MUST bring my cats. Any problem with that?

Do tell.

B.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll have to call Eric at Terra Firma Development tomorrow. He is a forumer here, username "Terra Firma". I can't give you the phone number. Joe will give me a slap ;)

P.S. Nitro... I was beginning to wonder where you had disappeared to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm still here. I've been busy lately and have been doing more listening then talking. I wish I had three of me, I might actually be able to keep up.

Nitro

You'll have to call Eric at Terra Firma Development tomorrow.  He is a forumer here, username "Terra Firma".  I can't give you the phone number.  Joe will give me a slap ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem. I will contact him privately.

As for monsoon's post, I hope he is not referring to us because I thought part of the reason this board existed was to keep people informed of what is going on in GR... opportunities for living, etc. I agree that $$$ ought to be negotiated privately. Other details, like moving logistics, layout options, etc., are helpful for others to know.

B.

Archived