Northcap Center (conversion of 21 story Parkway Towers to residential & new 9 story residential w/ 358 total units, 12,413 sq. ft. retail, 403 capacity garage)

markhollin

Just really happy that the tower will remain.  I think someone sad previously that if the tower was demolished it probably would not be replaced with a new tower.  And, I agree.  Ad the midrise building will enhance the street appeal for those who really hated the look of garage, etc.  I kinda liked having the open space between the street and the entrance.  But, I do like the addition of the midrise as well.  I hope to see 2-3 towers of similar height  added to the area near the stadium if possible.  Hope there's still land available for a few more towers in that area.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...