Centre South on South Blvd

KJHburg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
975 Apartments instead of 700 planned prior.  This is getting more dense residentially which I believe is a good thing..  Is the existing Residential Tower to remain?  Have they eluded to building the Residential in phases?

It’s there in the plan. That long building next to the new one.

Is the square to the left a new tower? I do t remember that on the old plans

That square is supposed to be a “future” phase of much smaller office building, boutique i’d say even. Since this has been up in the air not sure when they are going to build this future phase as in along with the rest now or years later.

ca80a152a9d22a4be879f55330fe8a3f.png

https://centresouth.com/office/

(residential has changed and this website probably doesn’t reflect all the changes).

And that existing residential tower is just “east” or below the square in the plan. The longer looking building.
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, JeanClt said:

That square is supposed to be a “future” phase of much smaller office building, boutique i’d say even. Since this has been up in the air not sure when they are going to build this future phase as in along with the rest now or years later.

ca80a152a9d22a4be879f55330fe8a3f.png

https://centresouth.com/office/

(residential has changed and this website probably doesn’t reflect all the changes).

And that existing residential tower is just “east” or below the square in the plan. The longer looking building.

I meant the square labeled residential to the bottom left of the old Senior tower, not above. It looks like there is no separate deck which led me to believe apartment tower with podium parking

area B2 residential

Edited by Blue_Devil
  • Like 1

I meant the square labeled residential to the bottom left of the old Senior tower, not above. It looks like there is no separate deck which led me to believe apartment tower with podium parking
area B2 residential

The residential plans compared to what they had on the website changed a lot (or really wasn’t set in stone yet what they were designing) and even according to hushpuppy321 the number of units changed. Not sure if they plan a tower there. Could be though, considering it’s condensed footprint.

20 hours ago, Blue_Devil said:

Another 1000 units in SouthEnd. It is really adding up. I would be curious to see the density levels in SouthEnd compared to our peer cities. It might be one of the higher density areas in the whole country 10 years from now.

I honestly really doubt it it'd be anywhere near one of the higher density areas in the whole country unless you meant peer sunbelt/southern cities. The only ones I'm familiar with are Austin and Nashville and I think they're adding more residential density in their growth (particularly Austin). 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...