The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

6 minutes ago, orange87 said:

I wonder if that racist white liberal who attacked Larry Elder also has a BLM sign on her front yard.

At least she’s not running folks over in  her car. People in glass houses probably shouldn’t throw stones. 

As Jesse Jackson pointed out, peaceful protest is the way but sadly our emotions can run us astray. We shall all strive to live by the Golden Rule.

Edited by spenser1058

4 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

At least she’s not running folks over in  her car. People in glass houses probably shouldn’t throw stones. 

As Jesse Jackson pointed out, peaceful protest is the way but sadly our emotions can run us astray. We shall all strive to live by the Golden Rule.

Speaking of Jesse Jackson; when do you think he and Al Sharpton will be making their public statements condemning this high profile, public and brazen hate crime? Or will they sit this one out because Larry Elder has the" wrong political views"?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Speaking of Jesse Jackson; when do you think he and Al Sharpton will be making their public statements condemning this high profile, public and brazen hate crime? Or will they sit this one out because Larry Elder has the" wrong political views"?

Probably about the same time the GOP stops conducting fake audits and The Donald admits he lost the election fair and square.

8 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

Probably about the same time the GOP stops conducting fake audits and The Donald admits he lost the election fair and square.

Crooked Hilldabeast will have to admit that she lost the 2016 election fair and square too, and not because ten people from Russia posted memes on Facebook.

18 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Crooked Hilldabeast will have to admit that she lost the 2016 election fair and square too, and not because ten people from Russia posted memes on Facebook.

You’re behind - she did that quite a while back (she just notes, unlike The Donald, she won the popular vote). Do you EVER read media outside the bubble?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

You’re behind - she did that quite a while back (she just notes, unlike The Donald, she won the popular vote). Do you EVER read media outside the bubble?

I get my news from the Facebook News aggregate feed and the Apple News aggregate feed. I also go on NPR, CNN and Fox News. Can you say your news consumptions is as diverse as mine, Spenser?

On 9/9/2021 at 3:02 PM, orange87 said:

Total BS.

Nothing more to be expected from brainwashed members of Cult45.

Hillary lost for several reasons, not the least of which was Bernie "Old BS" Sanders himself.

His candidacy and it's attempt to co-opt the Democrats' election apparatus, divided the Democrats at a time when unity was of utmost importance. But he put his own selfish political aspirations above the good of the country and in doing so, alienated a portion of the voters who would otherwise have been solidly in her corner.

That, along with a massive and concerted Russian sponsored social media propaganda campaign, which was far from "ten people.... posting memes" as you so absurdly exaggerated. 

And finally, the nail in the coffin, was the Comey letter 11 days before election day. 

Together all those things handed the election to Trump and gave America the most miserable and embarrassing four years in our history.

Deny it all you want as I'm certain you will, but don't expect very many, if any, around here to buy it.

Edited by JFW657
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Total BS.

Nothing more to be expected from brainwashed members of Cult45.

Hillary lost for several reasons...

I also feel there was a bit of sexism at play, from both men and women. Regardless, she still won the popular vote despite the odds and obstacles which deserves to be commended.

There was a thought provoking episode on "The Good Fight" last year that imagined a world where Hillary was President:

"The fantasy starts to turn, though, when Diane realizes that Hillary’s victory has some unwanted consequences. For one, President Clinton is no more popular in office than she was running for it, and the scandals, both real and manufactured, that plagued her campaign still plague her administration. (If you thought a Clinton victory meant the word Benghazi would miraculously vanish from the Republican lexicon, well, showrunners Robert and Michelle King disagree.) And for another, the movements that sprung up in response to the country’s rightward tilt, like the Resistance cell that consumed much of Diane’s time in The Good Fight’s third season, no longer exist. The price of the country’s first female president is no Women’s March, no #MeToo, and—after Diane starts a Twitter account to try and get the latter trending—presidential functionaries who inform Diane that, as Hillary sets her eyes on a second term, prominent women need to dial down their anger to avoid spooking male swing voters. Justice, Diane realizes, is “the law times the zeitgeist,” and with a woman in the White House, the zeitgeist is telling women they should be satisfied with what they’ve got."     https://slate.com/culture/2020/04/the-good-fight-season-4-review-hillary-wins.html

On 9/9/2021 at 2:44 PM, orange87 said:

Because it was not a hate crime. If she was yelling racial epithets, it probably would be. 

Hate crime are very very rare in this country (thankfully) but because of our media environment, it is understandable that they are over reported. 

Full disclosure, I do not believe penalties should be enhanced because of racial animus. 

44 minutes ago, jack said:

Because it was not a hate crime. If she was yelling racial epithets, it probably would be. 

Hate crime are very very rare in this country (thankfully) but because of our media environment, it is understandable that they are over reported. 

Full disclosure, I do not believe penalties should be enhanced because of racial animus. 

A white woman wore a gorilla mask while attacking a black man. Do I really need to explain how that's racist?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, orange87 said:

All states are now at least 40% fully vaccinated, 28 states are at least 50% fully vaccinated, and 11 states are at least 60% fully vaccinated. At least five states will likely eclipse 70% fully vaccinated some time next month.

Great job, President Biden!!!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks!!! :hi:

• Haha 1

Biden's approval rating is down to 42% now, and some polling shows Trump would beat Biden if the election were held today. Trump is almost certainly gonna be the GOP nominee for the 2024 Presidential Election. Now who should his running mate be? I think Larry Elder or Nikki Haley would be great choices. Pence is bland and doesn't check off any of the diversity boxes.

On 9/15/2021 at 5:43 AM, spenser1058 said:

Isn't it racist not to vote for the black candidate?

25 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Now who should his running mate be?

I'm surprised you didn't mention our governor, Desantis. Its fairly clear he's trying to set himself up for a presidential or VP run either aligned with Trump or supporting his ideals. I'll be disappointed to lose him early from our state though.

1 hour ago, aent said:

I'm surprised you didn't mention our governor, Desantis. Its fairly clear he's trying to set himself up for a presidential or VP run either aligned with Trump or supporting his ideals. I'll be disappointed to lose him early from our state though.

I think Rodent Ron is a spineless, Trump-toady POS on par with Rick Scumbag Scott. 

I'm all for anything that would get him out of Florida, other that making it to the WH.

Maybe a sudden chronic aversion to humidity that would force him to go live in Arizona or somewhere. 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:13 PM, aent said:

Depending how the next few years go, it would be smart of him to avoid 2024 if Trump runs. If he runs and they lose, it will be tough for him to run on his own 4 years later. 

On 9/17/2021 at 2:46 PM, orange87 said:

Biden's approval rating is down to 42% now, and some polling shows Trump would beat Biden if the election were held today. Trump is almost certainly gonna be the GOP nominee for the 2024 Presidential Election. Now who should his running mate be? I think Larry Elder or Nikki Haley would be great choices. Pence is bland and doesn't check off any of the diversity boxes.

Isn't it racist not to vote for the black candidate?

Elder is lame but Haley would generate excitement. 

Pence does not get love now but he single handily gave credibility to Trump for the true evangelicals. They were critical in 2016 getting him to the finish line. 

Words to, ummmm, live by:

‘Right now, a countless number of Trump supporters believe they are owningthe left by refusing to take a lifesaving vaccine,” Nolte wrote. “In a country where elections are decided on razor-thin margins, does it not benefit one side if their opponents simply drop dead?”’

- John Nolte, Breitbart

All states are now at least 40% fully vaccinated, 36 states are at least 50% fully vaccinated, and 14 states are at least 60% fully vaccinated. At least five states will likely eclipse 70% fully vaccinated some time this month. 56% of the United States population is fully vaccinated.

• Thanks 2