The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

52 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

What substance?

From what little I gleaned from skimming over it, all you did was throw a bunch of loosely woven right-wing talking points against the wall hoping something would stick.

Something that the right always does in any attempt at a discussion on anything.

In the Bill Maher video I posted, he took the woke left to task over some of the absurd, laughable positions they've begun taking on social issues over the past decade or so.  When he presented the Canadian trans teacher with the giant breasts as an example of the far left's extremism and the absurd behaviors they support in the name of diversity and inclusivity, you didn't even get it. You described it as equating him to conservative nationalists.

You totally didn't get it.

So no, I'm not going to waste my time responding to your word salad.

Why should I waste my time discussing something with you that you clearly did not even understand to begin with? 

"...part of the appeal of a Herschel Walker or a Donald Trump or any number of egregious assholes Republicans have backed is...we don't like what you're selling... literally anything would be better than that.  That's their view.  That's why you can be a really bad dude in Republican politics and its not a deal breaker..." 

the bold 16 pt. font is for anybody that for one minute might believe what you're shoveling.  Maybe you should watch the video again.  Maybe turn on the cc. 

I got it, and so did everyone else.

32 minutes ago, AmIReal said:

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." M. Twain (maybe)

oh, if you were referring to him or them, I was just trying it on for size  the past few weeks just to see how it fit.  But I am the fool for wasting my time.  I'm the more foolish fool-follower Han Solo to Ben Kenobi's fool.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

"...part of the appeal of a Herschel Walker or a Donald Trump or any number of egregious assholes Republicans have backed is...we don't like what you're selling... literally anything would be better than that.  That's their view.  That's why you can be a really bad dude in Republican politics and its not a deal breaker..." 

the bold 16 pt. font is for anybody that for one minute might believe what you're shoveling.  Maybe you should watch the video again.  Maybe turn on the cc. 

I got it, and so did everyone else.

But what you claimed about how Maher supposedly "equates" Walker with the teacher in Canada the was not the point he was making.

He was telling the extremist woke left that they are the reason that Republicans back garbage political candidates like Trump and Walker.

The teacher with the giant breasts was just used as an example of the kind of extremist woke-ism he was talking about.

He was not making the point that Walker is the equivalent of the teacher, who he also suggested might only be doing what he's doing in order to make a point about the silliness of woke progressivism, even though in some ways it's true. 

Herschel Walker is a freak.

He's out of his skull crazy, he's as dumb as an ox and possibly a bigger hypocrite than Trump. 

Sad thing is that you'd probably vote for him if he was running in Florida and you'd do it for the exact same reason Maher talked about, which means what he said was 100% accurate and correct. 

18 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Bill Mauer is a left wing hack parading like he's not.  Anybody with a pulse knows this.  For example, he, like the MSM, went after Milo because he was a gay conservative which made him a major threat to their narrative.  Why, because he said that having an adult figure when you're a minor is common in the community?  Whoop-dee-do.  And concerning Bill Mauer's show, if you knew the rules for being in the audience at one of these shows, you wouldn't laud him (or any other talking head) so much in the future.  Not to get off topic, but it's sickening.  They make you sign an agreement to laugh when told and stay silent when told, just like a monkey.

He goes after Herschel.  But the commentary about the Right is a back-handed compliment.  He equates a conservative and nationalist with a big breasted tranny teacher, Al Franken with kiddies, and/or Anthony Weiner?  So, why not instead equate a nationalist like Trump with Hillary, someone who was for a UN gun registration back when her hubby was prez, or the deletion of 33k emails under subpoena, hammers to cell phones, Clinton Foundation hack job in Haiti, etc.? He mentions Weiner but not his laptop with hundreds of thousands of emails (related to Hillary) that the Obama FBI just swept under the rug once NYPD handed it over to them; emails that went further with the email deletion hearings drama in 2015.  That's what people should remember Weiner for. 

Anyway, they must really be afraid of Herschel Walker; probably because he's Black, and if you're Black then you should be a Democrat.  And because he's not, let's destroy him.  Yep.  Former NFL, you know, the sports entity that championed being "woke." with the whole "when was America ever great for Black people." Yeah, so he's a big threat in challenging that "woke" sports apparatus in professional football and they're afraid that it will spill over into the other major sports entities, namely, NBA, MLB, and of course, the NCAA.  So the mega-smear campaign is on versus Herschel Walker because he is a conservative.

But that's the Left.  Champions to Blacks, other minorities, and women, right?  Well, if you are a minority or a woman that is conservative, welcome to their cross-hairs.  And therein lies their hypocrisy.   

Milo was canceled when he spoke favorably about young boys (underage) having relationships with older adult men. He was a scheduled speaker at CPAC that year and was removed at the last minute. His career has all but evaporated afterwards. Additionally, the guy was a troll that added no value besides lolz. 

Herschel probably has major brain damage and should not be the GOP nominee. Hearing him talk makes me sad and the revelations about his past shows he should never be an elected official. But I understand why people will vote for him and why he could win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack said:

Milo was canceled when he spoke favorably about young boys (underage) having relationships with older adult men. He was a scheduled speaker at CPAC that year and was removed at the last minute. His career has all but evaporated afterwards. Additionally, the guy was a troll that added no value besides lolz. 

Herschel probably has major brain damage and should not be the GOP nominee. Hearing him talk makes me sad and the revelations about his past shows he should never be an elected official. But I understand why people will vote for him and why he could win. 

Milo clarified, that he didn't necessarily endorse it, rather, that it was a fact of life for many gays.

14 hours ago, JFW657 said:

But what you claimed about how Maher supposedly "equates" Walker with the teacher in Canada the was not the point he was making.

He was telling the extremist woke left that they are the reason that Republicans back garbage political candidates like Trump and Walker.

The teacher with the giant breasts was just used as an example of the kind of extremist woke-ism he was talking about.

He was not making the point that Walker is the equivalent of the teacher, who he also suggested might only be doing what he's doing in order to make a point about the silliness of woke progressivism, even though in some ways it's true. 

Herschel Walker is a freak.

He's out of his skull crazy, he's as dumb as an ox and possibly a bigger hypocrite than Trump. 

Sad thing is that you'd probably vote for him if he was running in Florida and you'd do it for the exact same reason Maher talked about, which means what he said was 100% accurate and correct. 

the only candidates that the Left doesn't  consider "garbage" are Leftists.  

Mauer thinks Herschel and Trump are garbage.  You just stated as much, which is exactly what I stated about his segment being a hack job on Herschel and Trump.

No, I would vote for an accomplished respectable Leftist instead, who, because of his unimpeachable good character and good looks, takes away my  freedoms with a smile and a taco, and then ushers me into an oven for the greater good.  Yeah, fat chance.  But if you're good with that, then good luck.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Mauer thinks Herschel and Trump are garbage.  You just stated as much, which is exactly what I stated about his segment being a hack job on Herschel and Trump.

No, I would vote for an accomplished respectable Leftist instead, who, because of his unimpeachable good character and good looks, takes away my  freedoms with a smile and a taco, and then ushers me into an oven for the greater good.  Yeah, fat chance.  But if you're good with that, then good luck.

I am pretty sure Bill Maher thinks the squad is trash. 

14 hours ago, jack said:

Milo was talking about his own experience, being gay, by definition being sexually assaulted by older men when he was a young kid, but he never felt like a victim, and said he enjoyed what happened to him as a child. For this he was called anti-semetic (he's part jewish), racist (his husband is black), and other, much worse things. What was done to him for stating his opinion, regardless of the fact I disagree with it, is downright embarrassing for this country, being "de-platformed" from literally every single service. The only explanation for what was done to Milo was he was too damaging to the left since he shot down every stereotype.

Also, regarding Herschel, do you fell the same way for Fetterman, who also clearly has suffered severe brain damage as a result of a stroke, unable to do the job he's running for, but still being pushed hard by the left just because the Republican alternative is so evil, just for being a Republican?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, aent said:

Milo was talking about his own experience, being gay, by definition being sexually assaulted by older men when he was a young kid, but he never felt like a victim, and said he enjoyed what happened to him as a child. For this he was called anti-semetic (he's part jewish), racist (his husband is black), and other, much worse things. What was done to him for stating his opinion, regardless of the fact I disagree with it, is downright embarrassing for this country, being "de-platformed" from literally every single service. The only explanation for what was done to Milo was he was too damaging to the left since he shot down every stereotype.

Also, regarding Herschel, do you fell the same way for Fetterman, who also clearly has suffered severe brain damage as a result of a stroke, unable to do the job he's running for, but still being pushed hard by the left just because the Republican alternative is so evil, just for being a Republican?

100% Fetterman should not be in the senate. He should have had the grace to drop out after he suffered from the stroke. Or the party should have replaced him if they still had power. The difference between the two though is Fetterman may get better. It is not guaranteed but there is a chance. Herchel is Herchel. 

Milo did not disappear because of the left. He still had an audience on the right until he made those comments. The right tossed him in the trash so fast you would have thought he was a groomer himself. Regardless of the nuance, the right had no use for him and I think we are all better for it. 

2 hours ago, jack said:

Milo did not disappear because of the left. He still had an audience on the right until he made those comments. The right tossed him in the trash so fast you would have thought he was a groomer himself. Regardless of the nuance, the right had no use for him and I think we are all better for it. 

to me Milo represented a new direction and a re-defining of the term conservative.  It had less to do with the regular GOP and more to do with actual classic Liberalism that was a little more like Libertarian, where bad actors on both sides were being called out in an attempt to restore "The Republic."  But the Establishment made sure that got zero traction.  People see this.  They may not create user names and post on boards like these, but it's like Lando in Star Wars Episode IX when he tells Poe Damron "...there are more of us, Poe, there are more of us." 

But the Left, like many on these boards, wants to hem conservatives into this little category of wingnut or nut job which makes it easier for them to push an anti-conservative agenda; notice I didn't say pro-Left agenda, because nobody in their right mind would subscribe to a pro-Left agenda.  But, because there are Democrats on these boards, that aren't necessarily Leftists, they feel the need to pull a Bill Mauer and lump people like Trump into the extremist category.

Last I checked, wanting to shore up a border, become energy independent, and create new jobs by bringing back companies isn't an extremist stance.  Maybe calling out the propaganda machine as fake is.  So what.  Politicians lie; the news lies.  This has been going on for generations.  I guess its too tough of a pill for a Leftist to take...in calling out the apparatus within which they thrive and which gives them legitimacy.

On 10/18/2022 at 11:48 AM, jrs2 said:

Walker and Trump ARE garbage. Their histories are glaring evidence of that fact. If one refuses to acknowledge it, that's on them and unfortunately, a possible reflection of their own values. Or lack of.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

to me Milo represented a new direction and a re-defining of the term conservative.  It had less to do with the regular GOP and more to do with actual classic Liberalism that was a little more like Libertarian, where bad actors on both sides were being called out in an attempt to restore "The Republic."  But the Establishment made sure that got zero traction.  People see this.  They may not create user names and post on boards like these, but it's like Lando in Star Wars Episode IX when he tells Poe Damron "...there are more of us, Poe, there are more of us." 

But the Left, like many on these boards, wants to hem conservatives into this little category of wingnut or nut job which makes it easier for them to push an anti-conservative agenda; notice I didn't say pro-Left agenda, because nobody in their right mind would subscribe to a pro-Left agenda.  But, because there are Democrats on these boards, that aren't necessarily Leftists, they feel the need to pull a Bill Mauer and lump people like Trump into the extremist category.

Last I checked, wanting to shore up a border, become energy independent, and create new jobs by bringing back companies isn't an extremist stance.  Maybe calling out the propaganda machine as fake is.  So what.  Politicians lie; the news lies.  This has been going on for generations.  I guess its too tough of a pill for a Leftist to take...in calling out the apparatus within which they thrive and which gives them legitimacy.

Trump is an extremist.

Again, if his actions (on January 6 and everything related to it including his election denial lies as just one of THOUSANDS of examples) haven't convinced one of that yet, then one apparently has no problem with him wiping his backside on the Constitution and the rule of law and as such, must agree with whatever right-wing extremism he and his cult followers engage in, no matter how illegal, immoral or threatening to the future of democracy it may be. 

Edited by JFW657

3 hours ago, jrs2 said:

I think 90% of Americans would agree with you and the vast majority of democratic voters on the border, energy and job creation. I am old enough to remember when the left though open borders was Koch brothers plot to undermine American workers. Many of them probably still think this but won't say it publicly. 

Back to Milo, I never thought he espoused any classical liberalism. He seemed more like a grifter. Classical liberalism to the core is the foundation for small L libertarian which was a foundation for conservatism. The proper term for conservatism in the American context was conserving the philosophy of our founding which was based on classical liberalism and natural rights. Maybe it is just me but Milo did not look like an adherent. 

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Walker and Trump ARE garbage. Their histories are glaring evidence of that fact. If one refuses to acknowledge it, that's on them and unfortunately, a possible reflection of their own values. Or lack of.

Trump is an extremist.

Again, if his actions (on January 6 and everything related to it including his election denial lies as just one of THOUSANDS of examples) haven't convinced one of that yet, then one apparently has no problem with him wiping his backside on the Constitution and the rule of law and as such, must agree with whatever right-wing extremism he and his cult followers engage in, no matter how illegal, immoral or threatening to the future of democracy it may be. 

You are either unable or unwilling to acknowledge how the apparatus functions in reality.  Because of that, I'll jump back into the pig pen, look like a wingnut, and engage you at that "masses" level for argument's sake:

Trump was not impeached a second time (about Jan 6), b/c there was no proof of inciting insurrection.  Fact.  If he was guilty of any of that he would have gone down permanently.  The Court of Public Opinion isn't worth the spit stain on the sidewalk from Blake Shelton's chewing tobacco.  Yet another fact.  Again, for the class to see, Lying Ted got the FBI to admit that the people that opened the doors were either employees of, or working under the direction of the FBI.  Another fact.

I could just as easily say Hillary was a traitor for allowing ambassadors to get slaughtered in Benghazi because she and the president were inept, had loyalties to The Brotherhood (Muslim), or had too many Hollywood movies on the brain while those people were sacrificed.  The actual event was a fact, yet Liberals still voted for Hillary.  What does that say about Liberals?  Talk about wiping one's backside with the Constitution (33k emails anyone?). 

"Trump is an extremist"- let's test that: Socialist vs Trump:

Socialist: open borders.  Trump and Nationalism:  no open borders; come here legally.  Not an extremist stance

Socialist:  high corporate taxes:  Trump and Nationalism:  lower the taxes so that companies come back here (regulations are stricter in the US than in China).  Not an extremist stance.

Socialist: more government control.  Trump etc:  less government control.  Not an extremist stance.

Socialist:  Government is God.  Trump:  Nah, God is God.  Not extremist.

Socialist: bad trade deals that weaken the US economy and benefit China (since China is Socialist).  Trump:  the complete opposite.  Not extremist.

Socialist: do not question authority or the media.  Trump: the media are liars (while in reality they actually are, but, shhh...).  Not extremist.

Socialist:  no guns for citizens (instead, trust your captors).  Trump:  2nd Amendment.  Not an extremist stance.

Socialist:  Socialism is more important than a country's identity and sovereignty.  Trump: bite me.  Not an extremist stance.

Conclusion:  I want everybody to read my post. 

Point for point, Trump is not an extremist.  However, to a Leftist, then he absolutely is an extremist.  He's not an extremist to a Centrist.  So, congratulations on your Leftism feigned as reasonable Centrism, because there is nothing extremist to the way a country should be run that Trump stood for or stands for, and most of the country agrees with him, including some Democrats.  What they don't like about him is that he's an a55hole.  Is that a crime? If so, then lock up Pelosi, Schiff, The Crier, Don Lemon, White Lash, Bill Mauer, Biden for calling nationalists a threat to this country, Cuomo, Newsome, and anyone that attacks DeSantis for no good reason.  Throw in McCane, Scott, and McConnel, and the Mayor of Chicago while you're at it.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

You are either unable or unwilling to acknowledge how the apparatus functions in reality.  Because of that, I'll jump back into the pig pen, look like a wingnut, and engage you at that "masses" level for argument's sake:

Trump was not impeached a second time (about Jan 6), b/c there was no proof of inciting insurrection.  Fact.  If he was guilty of any of that he would have gone down permanently.  The Court of Public Opinion isn't worth the spit stain on the sidewalk from Blake Shelton's chewing tobacco.  Yet another fact.  Again, for the class to see, Lying Ted got the FBI to admit that the people that opened the doors were either employees of, or working under the direction of the FBI.  Another fact.

I could just as easily say Hillary was a traitor for allowing ambassadors to get slaughtered in Benghazi because she and the president were inept, had loyalties to The Brotherhood (Muslim), or had too many Hollywood movies on the brain while those people were sacrificed.  The actual event was a fact, yet Liberals still voted for Hillary.  What does that say about Liberals?  Talk about wiping one's backside with the Constitution (33k emails anyone?). "

Utter bollocks.

Trump was not convicted by the Senate re: Jan 6 because it required a 2/3 majority and only 7 Republican Senators had the spine and courage of their convictions to vote with the Dems. 

The evidence against him was overwhelming.

Stop lying like a typical Trumper conservative.

Same with your Hillary - Benghazi BS.

A Republican led House committee determined there was no wrongdoing on her part.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

"Trump is an extremist"- let's test that: Socialist vs Trump:

Socialist: open borders.  Trump and Nationalism:  no open borders; come here legally.  Not an extremist stance

Socialist:  high corporate taxes:  Trump and Nationalism:  lower the taxes so that companies come back here (regulations are stricter in the US than in China).  Not an extremist stance.

Socialist: more government control.  Trump etc:  less government control.  Not an extremist stance.

Socialist:  Government is God.  Trump:  Nah, God is God.  Not extremist.

Socialist: bad trade deals that weaken the US economy and benefit China (since China is Socialist).  Trump:  the complete opposite.  Not extremist.

Socialist: do not question authority or the media.  Trump: the media are liars (while in reality they actually are, but, shhh...).  Not extremist.

Socialist:  no guns for citizens (instead, trust your captors).  Trump:  2nd Amendment.  Not an extremist stance.

Socialist:  Socialism is more important than a country's identity and sovereignty.  Trump: bite me.  Not an extremist stance.

Conclusion:  I want everybody to read my post. 

More bollocks.

First of all, Democrats are not Socialists. That's a false premise that extremist right-wing nutjob propaganda spewers use to base their mountains of subsequent lies and misstatements of fact on.

Furthermore, not one of the absurdities you listed above have anything to do with the tenets of Socialism.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

Point for point, Trump is not an extremist.  However, to a Leftist, then he absolutely is an extremist.  He's not an extremist to a Centrist.  So, congratulations on your Leftism feigned as reasonable Centrism, because there is nothing extremist to the way a country should be run that Trump stood for or stands for, and most of the country agrees with him, including some Democrats.  What they don't like about him is that he's an a55hole.  Is that a crime? If so, then lock up Pelosi, Schiff, The Crier, Don Lemon, White Lash, Bill Mauer, Biden for calling nationalists a threat to this country, Cuomo, Newsome, and anyone that attacks DeSantis for no good reason.  Throw in McCane, Scott, and McConnel, and the Mayor of Chicago while you're at it.

Being an extremist is low down on the list of Trump's worst faults. But an extremist he is.

If trying to violently overthrow the US government and undo the results of a legal election for his own benefit is not the mark of an extremist in your... "mind", then there is no such thing as an extremist in your little world and the word itself is nothing more than a random, meaningless collection of letters. 

So we'll just settle for calling him some of the other things he is.... 

Criminal. Traitor. Grifter. Con artist. Megalomaniac. Mentally unstable lunatic. Amoral scumbag. 

14 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Utter bollocks.

Trump was not convicted by the Senate re: Jan 6 because it required a 2/3 majority and only 7 Republican Senators had the spine and courage of their convictions to vote with the Dems. 

The evidence against him was overwhelming.

Stop lying like a typical Trumper conservative.

Same with your Hillary - Benghazi BS.

A Republican led House committee determined there was no wrongdoing on her part.

More bollocks.

First of all, Democrats are not Socialists. That's a false premise that extremist right-wing nutjob propaganda spewers use to base their mountains of subsequent lies and misstatements of fact on.

Furthermore, not one of the absurdities you listed above have anything to do with the tenets of Socialism.

Being an extremist is low down on the list of Trump's worst faults. But an extremist he is.

If trying to violently overthrow the US government and undo the results of a legal election for his own benefit is not the mark of an extremist in your... "mind", then there is no such thing as an extremist in your little world and the word itself is nothing more than a random, meaningless collection of letters. 

So we'll just settle for calling him some of the other things he is.... 

Criminal. Traitor. Grifter. Con artist. Megalomaniac. Mentally unstable lunatic. Amoral scumbag. 

This all has to do with immigration; it really does.  the only thing I can tell you is go out there and talk to immigrants.  go to other countries and see why those people emigrate to the US to begin with.  talk to people that are first generation in this country.   Most all of the first generation (and second generation) immigrants in this country have family overseas.  They talk; they visit; they see what's going on over there.  If you don't have any of that type of interaction, then you are just a garden variety ignorant pompous Leftist, plain and simple.   You are either ignorant or have put on the blinders because you don't want anything contradicting your programming.  With all the things going on in the world, you still to this day sit there focusing on Trump's attitude and demeanor.  It really is funny, b/c all the Trumpsters talk about TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome.  And if you look at the history of your rants against Trump, it is clear that it has reached the point of being clinical.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

This all has to do with immigration; it really does.  the only thing I can tell you is go out there and talk to immigrants.  go to other countries and see why those people emigrate to the US to begin with.  talk to people that are first generation in this country.   Most all of the first generation (and second generation) immigrants in this country have family overseas.  They talk; they visit; they see what's going on over there.  If you don't have any of that type of interaction, then you are just a garden variety ignorant pompous Leftist, plain and simple.   You are either ignorant or have put on the blinders because you don't want anything contradicting your programming.  With all the things going on in the world, you still to this day sit there focusing on Trump's attitude and demeanor.  It really is funny, b/c all the Trumpsters talk about TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome.  And if you look at the history of your rants against Trump, it is clear that it has reached the point of being clinical.

Just another looney Trumper cultist desperately trying to make excuses for supporting a CRIMINAL. ^^^^ 

Yawn.

I keep citing examples of REAL CRIMINAL ACTS TRUMP COMMITTED and in return, you sidestep with vague, disconnected right-wing talking points that have nothing to do with anything.

That TDS nonsense is nothing more than meme level childishness. I could just as easily turn TDS into BDS and claim your fellow Trumpers are clinically suffering from it.

Just like you all suffered from ODS and CDS before that.  

The only way you rubes can continue to defend Trump, someone who every sane, rational and intelligent adult human being alive today, knows damned well is every bit the treasonous criminal traitor I and other claim him to be, is to CLOSE YOUR EYES AND EARS and TOTALLY IGNORE every dirty, dishonest, underhanded, criminal, treasonous unAmerican thing he did from the time he took the Oath of Office (which he violated every day he was President) until today and continues to do so. Then when someone brings them up, conveniently change the subject.

You live in Trump La-La Land.

Yet you have the gall to tell me I have blinders on. 

Unbelievable.  

9 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

Just another looney Trumper cultist desperately trying to make excuses for supporting a CRIMINAL. ^^^^ 

Yawn.

I keep citing examples of REAL CRIMINAL ACTS TRUMP COMMITTED and in return, you sidestep with vague, disconnected right-wing talking points that have nothing to do with anything.

That TDS nonsense is nothing more than meme level childishness. I could just as easily turn TDS into BDS and claim your fellow Trumpers are clinically suffering from it.

Just like you all suffered from ODS and CDS before that.  

The only way you rubes can continue to defend Trump, someone who every sane, rational and intelligent adult human being alive today, knows damned well is every bit the treasonous criminal traitor I and other claim him to be, is to CLOSE YOUR EYES AND EARS and TOTALLY IGNORE every dirty, dishonest, underhanded, criminal, treasonous unAmerican thing he did from the time he took the Oath of Office (which he violated every day he was President) until today and continues to do so. Then when someone brings them up, conveniently change the subject.

You live in Trump La-La Land.

Yet you have the gall to tell me I have blinders on. 

Unbelievable.  

Nah, TDS is real.  Obama programmed everybody so much that when Trump opened his mouth for the first time, the most brainwashed of the bunch just...imploded...and are still imploding to this day...

What is criminal and un-American is whittling away at the freedoms granted in the Constitution, and then distracting people with Trump.  I mean, why can't the Left just flat out take over by invasion?  Why the subterfuge and deception ala Malcolm X?  I think we'd all be best served by settling things on the battlefield.

You do have blinders on.  You ignored almost a dozen points I made that were factual about Trump's platform vs  Socialists' platform.

Again, look to the immigrants that come to this country.  When you speak of dirty, dishonest, underhanded, and criminal, that describes the Left.  The Left is the Left regardless of which country it's in.  People coming into this country know better, because, they've seen it where they're from.  But Americans are just downright ignorant and easily led.

Might as well spread the good cheer over to this thread as well.  Trump, in 1980 talked about the US regaining respect on the world stage.  When asked whether he would ever run for president, he said no because it was a "mean life," and said that you could have somebody with unpopular views, which were the right views, but would as a result have a hard time getting elected versus someone not as smart but with a flashy smile on his or her face.  Gee, as far as respect of the world, I can point to the Obama administration as flushing that down the toilet, coupled with the flashy smile and all (ala Obama beating the miserly McCain)

As for "mean life", see Establishment's conduct in 2016 presidency...every day of it.

But as far as trade deals are concerned, see the "Just Wow" thread for two videos I posted from 1987 and 1988.  My point?  Trump's stance on all three of these interviews spanning from 1980 to 1988 state pretty much what his concerns were for the US that era and into the present.  So, all of this went against the Left.   Back then, is was the USS-Republic that was the big enemy and stronghold of the Left.  China too but in the background.  Back then it was an international battle of the ideologies.  And the US won and the Left lost.  Since then, with hacks like the Clintons and the ushering in of the PC movement, right out of the Leftist Playbook, the Left continued whittling away at society to the point where in the present, you have Leftists on these boards that think they are...whatever, I'm not sure...centrists maybe...having the audacity to criticize a man that represents the ideology that is and was the anchor for the free world for over a hundred years.