The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

9 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Anyone who'd take seriously a word that comes out of the fat, lying gob of Ted Spews, needs their head examined.

Of course, if a doctor shined a flashlight in said person's ear, the light would pass right through anyway so, waste of time,

But back to Ted Spews.... he is a lying piece of "mierda" as they say in his home state.

The same home state he got on a plane and left for Cancun, Mexico from, as that state and his constituents were freezing their rear ends off due to a power grid failure in the freezing cold of February, 2021, rather than stay home and at least look like he was trying to do something. . 

Yeah, right.

Like I'm gonna listen to anything that scumbag has to say.   :ermm: 

…merely death throws…

I posted a video of the FBI being questioned and the answers they gave as to whom opened those doors and other players present on Jan 6 that were involved.  

But, bravo on trying to hide that ultimate information with yet another character attack by focusing on discrediting Lying Ted.  Those are actual hearings.

Maybe you should take the flashlight test yourself, because a question is a question regardless of who asks it.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

…merely death throws…

I posted a video of the FBI being questioned and the answers they gave as to whom opened those doors and other players present on Jan 6 that were involved.  

But, bravo on trying to hide that ultimate information with yet another character attack by focusing on discrediting Lying Ted.  Those are actual hearings.

Maybe you should take the flashlight test yourself, because a question is a question regardless of who asks it.

OK, let's assume for the sake of argument that the FBI representative who declined to answer Lyin' Ted's IRRELEVANT questions, was doing so for some reason that may or may not have involved either national security or just covering for the FBI.

Either way, the entire issue Cruz is addressing and you are too by bringing it up and posting the video, is IRRELEVANT.

If it is true that some FBI agents participated in J6, what does that mean?

It means that misguided Trumper cultists are everywhere, including within the ranks of the FBI.

Big surprise?

Not to me.

Everyone knows that there are Trumpers in law enforcement at every level, but my question is.... What's your point?

What are you trying to prove by stating what we already know?

J6 was STILL created and incited by Donald J. Trump and his fellow treasonous criminal cohorts.

Whether or not there were some FBI agents involved has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

By trying to imply that it does is simply more obfuscating and deflecting by people who couldn't care less about the law when it's their team in flagrant violation of it.

People who couldn't care less about the future of democracy in America because a short term victory is more important to them than the long term future of the country.

People who don't seem to possess the ability to even think in terms of the long term. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

OK, let's assume for the sake of argument that the FBI representative who declined to answer Lyin' Ted's IRRELEVANT questions, was doing so for some reason that may or may not have involved either national security or just covering for the FBI.

Either way, the entire issue Cruz is addressing and you are too by bringing it up and posting the video, is IRRELEVANT.

If it is true that some FBI agents participated in J6, what does that mean?

It means that misguided Trumper cultists are everywhere, including within the ranks of the FBI.

Big surprise?

Not to me.

Everyone knows that there are Trumpers in law enforcement at every level, but my question is.... What's your point?

What are you trying to prove by stating what we already know?

J6 was STILL created and incited by Donald J. Trump and his fellow treasonous criminal cohorts.

Whether or not there were some FBI agents involved has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

By trying to imply that it does is simply more obfuscating and deflecting by people who couldn't care less about the law when it's their team in flagrant violation of it.

People who couldn't care less about the future of democracy in America because a short term victory is more important to them than the long term future of the country.

People who don't seem to possess the ability to even think in terms of the long term. 

It's called a false flag, and the Alphabet opened the doors and incited people already near there to go inside. Those demonstrators had every right to be in DC.  Btw, i don't see you denouncing any BLM riot that's happened up until now, or the million man marches.  Kind of very hypocritical. 

And the effect was that Pence and the real traitors did not allow testimony from each state affected when they reconvened at 2am, under the guise of some BS fear or whatever.  And then the electors were ratified. 

And if they really wanted to overthrow the government,  don't you think they would've been armed?

I'm trying to be reasonable and people reading my posts are probably wondering why I even try.

13 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Spoken like a true Leftist.  Not a Democrap, rather, a true leftist. Useful idiots?  Roll up your sleave and take another booster.  Put on a mask while driving.  Put money in china's pocket while going green.  Cut another check to Paris.  Pay for illegal immigrants' Medicaid while US citizens can't afford affordable healthcare.  Brainwash third graders.  Brainwash college students.  Seek the comfort of your echo chamber because society rejects your anti-societal policies.  

Fascist tendencies?  Ah, so you must also be a  censorship denier too, huh?  Twitter, Facebook, etc.  You cannot hide the facts.  You can ignore them, but I'll make sure everyone is reminded of them.

Maybe you need to take your head out of your a55 and watch the video.  FYI, every time I see a new reference to an insurrection I am going to post this video...again...again...and... again.

While you're upholding the nation's laws, start by arresting Hillary.

And I wouldn't worry about the election. You guys are pros at ballot stuffing, rigging elections, having dead people vote, having unidentified people vote multiple times, pay for play with illegals, and then trying to overthrow the existing system of elections.

I think I'm gonna repost that Malcom X video again...

You think one guy from the FBI (likely a rogue Trumper) whispering into someones ear erases the coup attempt incited by Donald J. Trump and carried out by hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters? You Trump cultists will do mental gymnastics that put Simone Biles to shame in order to avoid taking responsibility for the hideous monstrosity of a cult that Trumpism has become.

9 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

It's called a false flag, and the Alphabet opened the doors and incited people already near there to go inside. Those demonstrators had every right to be in DC.  Btw, i don't see you denouncing any BLM riot that's happened up until now, or the million man marches.  Kind of very hypocritical. 

And the effect was that Pence and the real traitors did not allow testimony from each state affected when they reconvened at 2am, under the guise of some BS fear or whatever.  And then the electors were ratified. 

And if they really wanted to overthrow the government,  don't you think they would've been armed?

I'm trying to be reasonable and people reading my posts are probably wondering why I even try.

Terrifying.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, orange87 said:

You think one guy from the FBI (likely a rogue Trumper) whispering into someones ear erases the coup attempt incited by Donald J. Trump and carried out by hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters? You Trump cultists will do mental gymnastics that put Simone Biles to shame in order to avoid taking responsibility for the hideous monstrosity of a cult that Trumpism has become.

Terrifying.

As terrifying as the coup attempt…attempted without a single firearm?

5 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

As terrifying as the coup attempt…attempted without a single firearm?

I know you'll say it's "fake news" because it's not InfoWars or Breitbart, but here it is for the record.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/13/donald-trump/jan-6-defendants-were-armed-guns-other-weapons-doc/

Edited by orange87

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

The only false flag around here is being waved so furiously by YOU, that it's practically in tatters.

The big, nationwide false flag, is also in tatters from the furiosity of it's being waved by Trump and his cult followers, MANY of whom that participated in J6 WERE armed.

Heavily in fact.

Contrary to your transparently FALSE CLAIM otherwise.

As for the BLM related riots, even though that is just another in a long list of deflections and distractions by you, I will go ahead and, for the record, roundly and soundly condemn them right here and now.

*** Hear ye, hear ye!!!!***  Let it be known to all concerned, hither to and forthwith, that I, JFW657, do hereby solemnly swear that I condemn and lend no support, morally, financially or participatory, to ANY riots of ANY kind by ANY group for ANY purpose, including BLM, whose cause I have always believed was based on the questionable at best premise, that law enforcement agencies regularly target and intentionally kill black people for no reason other than that they (the police), are racist, which is a term that I don't even think has a clearly definable meaning.

Happy now?

Moving on.... what testimony are you claiming wasn't allowed? The votes were counted and legally certified by election officials in every district and every state as they always have been in every previous election in history. What you're really crying about is that the Trumper goofballs were not given the extralegal opportunity to drag the process out, bring up more BOGUS objections, create more confusion and muddy the process beyond salvageability, which would have increased the chances that your criminal hero and cult God would have managed to successfully STEAL an election in which he legally and legitimately had the floor wiped with his ass.

And of course, that is the ultimate goal of "you people" anyway.

To STEAL power.

Oh, you'd be happy enough to win it fairly, but STEALING it from the Democrats would be the ultimate climax to your perverted power fantasies. 

Because the real fun for "you people" would be to watch the Dems helplessly cry and throw hissy fits to no avail, and to which you'd respond with sneering, derisive laughter.

Much like rapists often revel in seeing their victims cry afterward. 

Such are the kind of "people" Trump attracts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, orange87 said:

I know you'll say it's "fake news" because it's not InfoWars or Breitbart, but here it is for the record.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/13/donald-trump/jan-6-defendants-were-armed-guns-other-weapons-doc/

Yes! Lay low the ramparts and.let loose the dogs of war with 6 armed people!

I told you guys that both sides were being played, but you choose to dwell in the left vs right paradigm.  You cannot see past it.  

I have never gone to Breitbart unless it was a link someone sent me...and it's been a few years.  Same with Infowars.  I just use some un-common sense when the writing is right there in your faces for all to see, yet you just ignore it and fall back upon adolescent emotions.

So I'll play your LvR game:  Yes, it is fake news.  Why? Because all news at the national level is propaganda.

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

The only false flag around here is being waved so furiously by YOU, that it's practically in tatters.

The big, nationwide false flag, is also in tatters from the furiosity of it's being waved by Trump and his cult followers, MANY of whom that participated in J6 WERE armed.

Heavily in fact.

Contrary to your transparently FALSE CLAIM otherwise.

As for the BLM related riots, even though that is just another in a long list of deflections and distractions by you, I will go ahead and, for the record, roundly and soundly condemn them right here and now.

*** Hear ye, hear ye!!!!***  Let it be known to all concerned, hither to and forthwith, that I, JFW657, do hereby solemnly swear that I condemn and lend no support, morally, financially or participatory, to ANY riots of ANY kind by ANY group for ANY purpose, including BLM, whose cause I have always believed was based on the questionable at best premise, that law enforcement agencies regularly target and intentionally kill black people for no reason other than that they (the police), are racist, which is a term that I don't even think has a clearly definable meaning.

Happy now?

Moving on.... what testimony are you claiming wasn't allowed? The votes were counted and legally certified by election officials in every district and every state as they always have been in every previous election in history. What you're really crying about is that the Trumper goofballs were not given the extralegal opportunity to drag the process out, bring up more BOGUS objections, create more confusion and muddy the process beyond salvageability, which would have increased the chances that your criminal hero and cult God would have managed to successfully STEAL an election in which he legally and legitimately had the floor wiped with his ass.

And of course, that is the ultimate goal of "you people" anyway.

To STEAL power.

Oh, you'd be happy enough to win it fairly, but STEALING it from the Democrats would be the ultimate climax to your perverted power fantasies. 

Because the real fun for "you people" would be to watch the Dems helplessly cry and throw hissy fits to no avail, and to which you'd respond with sneering, derisive laughter.

Much like rapists often revel in seeing their victims cry afterward. 

Such are the kind of "people" Trump attracts. 

TDS,my friend...TDS.  the Dems have both houses and the executive and Hollywood and social media and Leftists are imploding everywhere.  Trump doesn't have to be president for that to happen and the ensuing satisfaction of witnessing it, namely, by me, in this example.  They are a mal-conditioned bunch to begin with, that have a half-life, being when they happen to get called out.  The other trigger is the mere existence of a contrary viewpoint floating around out there like a sanitizer cube in an unflushed toilet.

4 hours ago, jrs2 said:

TDS,my friend...TDS.  the Dems have both houses and the executive and Hollywood and social media and Leftists are imploding everywhere.  Trump doesn't have to be president for that to happen and the ensuing satisfaction of witnessing it, namely, by me, in this example.  They are a mal-conditioned bunch to begin with, that have a half-life, being when they happen to get called out.  The other trigger is the mere existence of a contrary viewpoint floating around out there like a sanitizer cube in an unflushed toilet.

"contrary viewpoint"  

cultofignorance2.jpg

More apropos than ever before ^^^^ in the era of Trump and the "contrary viewpoints" of his cult followers.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JFW657 said:

"contrary viewpoint"  

cultofignorance2.jpg

More apropos than ever before ^^^^ in the era of Trump and the "contrary viewpoints" of his cult followers.  

Look, let me bring this back to center for a minute.  The Left is represented by the Democrat Party.  The Left has a notorious history in the world of total control, subjugation, enslavement,  and censorship. See present day China, and a hundred years of every Leftist regime in the world, namely the USSR, Germany, WWII Italy, N. Korea, N. Vietnam, and the Juan Perones of the world.  The fact that I even have to list them is laughable.  I’ve stated my case to @orange87but he seems to take the Leftist stance of ignoring history to deny the present, much like a donut eater that is warned about diabetes.

What more do you need?  I point to the above and you all point to a guy who you don’t like.  You point to a shooting here and there, affecting hundreds at the most.  You also point to hurt feelings. Before Jan 6, the war cry was Russian collusion and an illegitimate president.  Of course a nationalist is illegitimate to The Left.  The Left have only one allegiance- to the communist party, and in today’s society the one that wields the most influence on the US is the CCP.

I am pointing to political ideologies that adversely affect hundreds of millions, more accurately billions.  So continue toiling in the Anderson Cooper-appealing to peoples’ sympathy-philosophy of shame-control brought on by The Left.

You, at least, show some sense with the Bill Maher anti-woke stuff.  But you keep bringing it back to this  CNN-centric argument which bears little weight when you look at what’s at stake with society.  Spenser doesn’t give a crap b/c he’s gay and probably feels that the Democrats, in whichever form, are the only ones that represent his interests, even if that means total subjugation for all while codling gays and trans.  Well, I call doggie doo on that, that’s not my interests nor the interests of the supermajority of the population, yet they make it like it is.

16 hours ago, jrs2 said:

I think you are over estimating the competancy of our government. 

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Look, let me bring this back to center for a minute.  The Left is represented by the Democrat Party.  The Left has a notorious history in the world of total control, subjugation, enslavement,  and censorship. See present day China, and a hundred years of every Leftist regime in the world, namely the USSR, Germany, WWII Italy, N. Korea, N. Vietnam, and the Juan Perones of the world.  The fact that I even have to list them is laughable.  I’ve stated my case to @orange87but he seems to take the Leftist stance of ignoring history to deny the present, much like a donut eater that is warned about diabetes.

What more do you need?  I point to the above and you all point to a guy who you don’t like.  You point to a shooting here and there, affecting hundreds at the most.  You also point to hurt feelings. Before Jan 6, the war cry was Russian collusion and an illegitimate president.  Of course a nationalist is illegitimate to The Left.  The Left have only one allegiance- to the communist party, and in today’s society the one that wields the most influence on the US is the CCP.

I am pointing to political ideologies that adversely affect hundreds of millions, more accurately billions.  So continue toiling in the Anderson Cooper-appealing to peoples’ sympathy-philosophy of shame-control brought on by The Left.

You, at least, show some sense with the Bill Maher anti-woke stuff.  But you keep bringing it back to this  CNN-centric argument which bears little weight when you look at what’s at stake with society.  Spenser doesn’t give a crap b/c he’s gay and probably feels that the Democrats, in whichever form, are the only ones that represent his interests, even if that means total subjugation for all while codling gays and trans.  Well, I call doggie doo on that, that’s not my interests nor the interests of the supermajority of the population, yet they make it like it is.

Hating Trump doesn't make me a leftist. I support border security. I denounce violence of any type wether it's BLM/Antifa or the Jan. 6th insurrectionists. I reject identity politics and cancel culture. I also don't think transgenderism is legitimate which automatically makes me an enemy of the left. I do however support free public college, $15/hr minimum wage, fighting climate change, legalizing marijuana, gun law reform, universal healthcare and things in the vein of these types of things. To conservatives I'm a commie, and to liberals I'm a fascist.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Hating Trump doesn't make me a leftist. I support border security. I denounce violence of any type wether it's BLM/Antifa or the Jan. 6th insurrectionists. I reject identity politics and cancel culture. I also don't think transgenderism is legitimate which automatically makes me an enemy of the left. I do however support free public college, $15/hr minimum wage, fighting climate change, legalizing marijuana, gun law reform, universal healthcare and things in the vein of these types of things. To conservatives I'm a commie, and to liberals I'm a fascist.

Welcome to the Middle of the Road, where you're always at risk of getting ran over by traffic going in both directions. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

It's obvious that the only opinions you can bring yourself to tolerate are the extremist, hard core right-wing kind.

Both I and @orange87 have stated our support of and sympathy with certain conservative social attitudes and positions.

Yet still, all you do is go off on tangents, and harangue about leftists, socialism, China and yadda yadda yadda. 

TBH, it kind of makes you come across as one of those political neophytes who are all full of rookie exuberance and over enthusiasm for their new found cause.  

Relax. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, orange87 said:

It looks like you are stuck between a rock and a hard place, LOL.

I agree about border security; identity politics and a lot of what else you said in varying degrees.  I am not a right winger (no, I'm not! LOL).  I am a Populist or Classic Liberal.  However I am not against violence so long as it is indigenous and not prodded along by external forces (like THAT has never happened before in the history of the world).  If the Authority needs to be taken out, then so be it, but it ain't gonna get taken out with a few hillbillies in DC.  You would need a concerted effort.

For me, if you want to be Kaitlin Jenner, so be it, but do it on your own dime and don't try brainwashing kids about it.  As an adult, if it's somebody's kink, as they say, anything goes, and more power to you.

As for the other stuff, here's the deal:  I don't really believe you are a Leftist.  But I will say in general that the PC games that The Left plays is to lull everyone into submission so that they agree to give up their arms.  Once that happens, we're all in deeper doo doo.  Part of me believes that guns are irrelevant b/c it all has to do with financial power; the power to tax and audit, etc.  But then the pendulum swings back and the counter to that is the 1776 war cry of bloodshed against oppression.  I mean, that's what the US did to Britain.  And many believe that DC is still controlled by Britain to a degree.  But even if it's not, you have the Elite dictating to the masses.  Why agree to give them ultimate power over our lives?

The value of the US Dollar has gone down drastically compared to years past, as we know.  I know you'll invoke the Spirit of Alex Jones when I tell you this, but the Fed is in fact part of a banking network around the world and has been since its creation.  This is entry level info.  The US, Britain, China, USSR, Europe, and most recently Libya.  We financed the Bolsheviks to oust the Czar right around the time that the Fed was crated- so the Fed was created here and a central bank was established in Russia.  Why is this relevant? Because it goes into what I was telling you all months back about who really calls the shots.  Trump doesn't call the shots; neither does Biden. 

At the end of the day, I foresee the dissolving of the US; I just dread if the Dollar gets reset and devalued.  Russia is strengthening the Ruble and China wants the PetroDollar to become the PetroYen or whatever and Russia wants it to become the PetroRuble.  If that happens, we are all left out in the cold.  This is real stuff.  This isn't conspiracy talk.  This is why I keep telling people to watch international news.  There is so much financial news on this subject and these are the most important issues to us right now, not chix with dix and gun law reform.  Because the ultimate power is economic and they can starve us with inflation and by devaluing the Dollar.  And at that point, no one with give a sh!t about solar panels and Teslas.

27 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

It's obvious that the only opinions you can bring yourself to tolerate are the extremist, hard core right-wing kind.

Both I and @orange87 have stated our support of and sympathy with certain conservative social attitudes and positions.

Yet still, all you do is go off on tangents, and harangue about leftists, socialism, China and yadda yadda yadda. 

TBH, it kind of makes you come across as one of those political neophytes who are all full of rookie exuberance and over enthusiasm for their new found cause.  

Relax. 

not true.  I already told you I disagreed with the Roe decision recently.  I've denounced Holy Rollers.  But I don't denounce nationalism just b/c Trump is an a55hole...  And I am against gun control.  I won't denounce conservatism just because a few "bad actors" that fly under that flag get called out.  I mean, Gillum got in trouble for using campaign funds or whatever.  Is a liberal really going to vote for DeSantis if he is running against Gillum in the future?  No.   I am also against the GOP's allegiance to the insurance lobby.

DeSantis:  I already called him out on this one clemency issue I told you all about.  I don't think he should have gone after Leftist Di5ney because they got political a few months ago.  Do I like Charli3 as a person? Yes.  Am I going to vote for Charli3 just because he got bored working for M&M, flipped parties yet again, and is running against DeSantis?   

I am against the lockdowns, mask shaming, and the Pfizer marketing machine on college football Saturday trying to get me to take a booster shot.  I have at least two gay friends that did not take the vacc!ne that have gotten shamed by other gays in the community.  I know there's a ton more, b/c gays are very fit and a lot of them are holistic, and the holistic community is against vacc!nes, that is, unless they stand to make money from offering shots.  I am against BLM riots knowing that they are a manipulation by Left!sts. 

So, we agree on a lot more than you think.  So at the end of the day, I really don't need you guys @orange87 to subscribe to what I'm saying for validation; rather, I feel that when you take a step back and see what's really going on, it is your duty to tell other "thinkers" your observations and they do with that info what they wilt. Yes, I labeled you both as thinkers.

As House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces her intention to step down from leadership, her likely successor will add another first.

Pelosi, who many historians have suggested is the most effective Speaker of the modern era, was of course the first woman in the role. Now, Hakeem Jeffries (D - NY) is the favorite to become the first African-American to lead either party in Congress. We’re also likely to see women in the #2 and #3 roles for the Democrats. Not only does the party look like America, it makes sure everyone has a shot at leadership (did I mention we now also have two lesbians and one gay governor coming in? Wanna guess which party they represent?)

It also appears the Respect For Marriage Act, which enshrines marriage equality for all in law, is on its way. Sadly, as the legislation (which already passed the House) moved through the Senate, both Florida senators were opposed to equality for everyone. No word yet if we’ll be changing the state’s name to South Mississippi…

Edited by spenser1058

1 hour ago, spenser1058 said:

As House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces her intention to step down from leadership, her likely successor will add another first.

Pelosi, who many historians have suggested is the most effective Speaker of the modern era, was of course the first woman in the role. Now, Hakeem Jeffries (D - NY) is the favorite to become the first African-American to lead either party in Congress. We’re also likely to see women in the #2 and #3 roles for the Democrats. Not only does the party look like America, it makes sure everyone has a shot at leadership (did I mention we now also have two lesbians and one gay governor coming in? Wanna guess which party they represent?)

It also appears the Respect For Marriage Act, which enshrines marriage equality for all in law, is on its way. Sadly, as the legislation (which already passed the House) moved through the Senate, both Florida senators were opposed to equality for everyone. No word yet if we’ll be changing the state’s name to South Mississippi…

welcome back!

but you know darn well that the party stance on equality in the Democratic Party is simply this:  if you are gay, Black, a woman, or any other minority, if you are not a Liberal, then you are scum.  Period.  The party may "look like" America, but that's only on the surface; it's not how it acts.  What you are stating conceptually is a fiction...and everybody knows it.

“Let me tell you something, it’s not freedom to tell women what they’re allowed to do with their bodies. Right? That’s not freedom.

“It’s not freedom to tell our school children what books they’re allowed to read. That’s not freedom.

“It’s not freedom to tell workers they can work a 40-hour work week, but they can’t be a member of a union. That’s not freedom.

“And it sure as hell isn’t freedom to say, you can go vote, but he’s gonna pick the winner. That’s not freedom. That’s not how we do things here in Pennsylvania.”

- Governor-elect Josh Shapiro, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

Sadly, it has become the way we do things here in New Mississippi. *sigh*

Edited by spenser1058

24 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

“Let me tell you something, it’s not freedom to tell women what they’re allowed to do with their bodies. Right? That’s not freedom.

“It’s not freedom to tell our school children what books they’re allowed to read. That’s not freedom.

“It’s not freedom to tell workers they can work a 40-hour work week, but they can’t be a member of a union. That’s not freedom.

“And it sure as hell isn’t freedom to say, you can go vote, but he’s gonna pick the winner. That’s not freedom. That’s not how we do things here in Pennsylvania.”

- Governor-elect Josh Shapiro, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

Sadly, it has become the way we do things here in New Mississippi. *sigh*

School children also want to skip school and play in the mud, stay up 'till midnight, drink Coke all day, eat at McDonald's every day, and pop quarters in the arcade machines, should we give them the freedom to do that too? 

And since when are there no unions in a state with two of the largest unionized cities in the country?  Who is this wing nut?  Are people in PA that clueless or is it just that PA perfected the art of voter fraud?

Also, is he referring to the covid mandates when they told women that they had to get the vaccine or else?  Yeah, I agree with him.

Is he complaining about the Electoral System?  God I hope not for two reasons. 1) we live in a Republic; and 2) there is no electoral system for state elections. 

Now it's my turn to *sigh*...