The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

23 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

School children also want to skip school and play in the mud, stay up 'till midnight, drink Coke all day, eat at McDonald's every day, and pop quarters in the arcade machines, should we give them the freedom to do that too? 

And since when are there no unions in a state with two of the largest unionized cities in the country?  Who is this wing nut?  Are people in PA that clueless or is it just that PA perfected the art of voter fraud?

Also, is he referring to the covid mandates when they told women that they had to get the vaccine or else?  Yeah, I agree with him.

Is he complaining about the Electoral System?  God I hope not for two reasons. 1) we live in a Republic; and 2) there is no electoral system for state elections. 

Now it's my turn to *sigh*...

Your favorite political party has been actively working to allow state legislatures to overturn results of elections in several states. Methinks you protest too much.

And the thing about vaccines is that they only work if everybody gets one. If you want to go live in the woods in Wyoming, that’s one thing. If you want to live in an urban area with hundreds of thousands of people, there are certain minimum requirements to live in that kind of civilization. If you want the benefits that come from cities, you also have to accept the responsibilities.

In any event, America understands that (at least outside of New Mississippi and a few other retrograde states). MAGA is discredited and the Republic lives another day. 

Speaking of Pennsylvania, one of its most famous citizens told a lady when asked what kind of government we’d have as he left Independence Hall, “A republic, madam, if you can keep it”.

Unfortunately, too many of us took it for granted and needed a wake-up call so “we can keep it”. Fortunately, the country rallied, but we have to work at it every day or we’ll lose it.

Btw, one pundit suggested the reason places like PA, WI and MI came around so well was because they sent so many of their aging wackadoodles to the state fka Florida, now New Mississippi.

It certainly explains a lot…

Edited by spenser1058

21 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

Your favorite political party has been actively working to allow state legislatures to overturn results of elections in several states. Methinks you protest too much.

And the thing about vaccines is that they only work if everybody gets one. If you want to go live in the woods in Wyoming, that’s one thing. If you want to live in an urban area with hundreds of thousands of people, there are certain minimum requirements to live in that kind of civilization. If you want the benefits that come from cities, you also have to accept the responsibilities.

Ah, I am glad you're back.  But life is too short to bicker about politics. we each have our similar and contrasting views on what's right and what's not.   it is what it is.  

Nah, you can't blame anti-vaxers for it not working.  That's a convenient excuse pushed by the MSM.  People have crappy immune systems to begin with.  Better health makes it so that you don't need a vaccine.  Talk to any holistic doctor.  Big Pharma and the corrupt FDA have ruled the roost on this issue far too long.  And even so, way too many vaxers are getting covid again and again.  Nobody that's taken the vaccine wants to admit that they were duped, but I've talked to enough people that have regretted it for various reasons, neuropathy being one of them.

As for the voting thing, better to leave it in the hands of a large body of representatives than to one potentially corrupt individual.  Who voted him or her in anyway?  Oh wait...they weren't voted in.  Also, where is the check and balance on a potentially corrupted state voting system?  There is none.  At least now, you'll have the many voices heard and concerns allayed so that people aren't going to rallies in DC because they feel disenfranchised.  

You've expressed personal concerns about feeling disenfranchised, right?  And recently too.  So...what...you count but these other people don't?  C'mon, Spenser...

5 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

one gay governor coming in

I assume you already know Jared Polis, Gov of Colorado is gay (and a Dem).

Actually, other than FL and a few seats in NY, this was a much more favorable election for Dems than was expected. Even the FL election has underlying numbers issues for Republicans, but it likely won't matter since the Democrats have years developing a shoddy bench in the state.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/2022-governor-state-government/

Edited by AmIReal

13 hours ago, AmIReal said:

I assume you already know Jared Polis, Gov of Colorado is gay (and a Dem).

Actually, other than FL and a few seats in NY, this was a much more favorable election for Dems than was expected. Even the FL election has underlying numbers issues for Republicans, but it likely won't matter since the Democrats have years developing a shoddy bench in the state.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/2022-governor-state-government/

And he won his state with similar numbers to DeSantis. 

‘“Florida drivers may have something extra to be thankful for this Thanksgiving,” AAA spokesman Mark Jenkins said in AAA’s weekly Gas Price Update. “Gas prices could ultimately fall 20-30 cents per gallon. The downturn is being driven by strong refinery output, which led to a big gain in gasoline supplies.”’

From AAA via the Sentinel 

Put some JOEMENTUM in your tank!

Edited by spenser1058
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, orange87 said:

Supreme Court clears way for House to get Trump’s taxes returns

Article: https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/22/politics/supreme-court-clears-way-for-house-to-get-trumps-taxes/index.html

200626-trump-2-ap-773.jpg

that's fantastic.  and while you're focused on much ado, the House will investigate Hunter Biden and all the direct connections to Joe with all that mess.  Vegas odds on these?

7 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

that's fantastic.  and while you're focused on much ado, the House will investigate Hunter Biden and all the direct connections to Joe with all that mess.  Vegas odds on these?

How did that whole Pizzagate conspiracy work out for you guys? Or that Sandy Hook conspiracy? I'm sure this latest Hunter Biden laptop conspiracy one will go just as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, orange87 said:

How did that whole Pizzagate conspiracy work out for you guys? Or that Sandy Hook conspiracy? I'm sure this latest Hunter Biden laptop conspiracy one will go just as well.

Won't matter.

If nothing incriminating is uncovered they'll make up some nefarious reason why Biden or some dark, shadowy cohorts, probably in the FBI who they hate anyway, engaged in some kind of cover up etc, etc, etc, etc. 

Then, after that kookspiracy begins fading away, they'll move on to a new one. 

Standard right-wing political discourse. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Won't matter.

If nothing incriminating is uncovered they'll make up some nefarious reason why Biden or some dark, shadowy cohorts, probably in the FBI who they hate anyway, engaged in some kind of cover up etc, etc, etc, etc. 

Then, after that kookspiracy begins fading away, they'll move on to a new one. 

Standard right-wing political discourse. 

...kind of like the whole Putin interfering with the 2016 election stuff, huh?

19 hours ago, orange87 said:

No, I don't remember a speech by The House on that other stuff...but I'll play your silly little game and agree that it won't go anywhere; it was just power posturing for the fanboys of the GOP and nothing more. 

9 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

No, I don't remember a speech by The House on that other stuff...but I'll play your silly little game and agree that it won't go anywhere; it was just power posturing for the fanboys of the GOP and nothing more. 

More importantly, it didn’t play in the suburbs at all, leading the opposition GOP to one of the weakest midterm results in forever, despite their aggressive voter suppression and gerrymandering, especially in the South.

Just keep playing those greatest hits over and over again for 2024 -MAGA’s the best thing to happen to the Democratic Party’s prospects since Watergate.

Or, they could start acting like grownups again and put country first. It will be interesting to see which we get.

Btw, one reason Gretchen Whitmer blew away the opposition in Michigan was due to her campaign slogan of “Fix the Damn Roads!” In her first term, she actually did that and Michiganders rewarded her this month. Sure would be nice if we could get Buddy and Patty (her district’s the worst) to do that.

37 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

No, because that has been determined to be 100% true....

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download&ved=2ahUKEwip4PPE7cT7AhUel2oFHTQ4CIU4ChAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Lx_VrnoG0N_Gzxo6Hz4uM

Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin has publicly admitted via social media on more than one occasion, that yes Russia meddled in the 2016 election and is still actively meddling in US politics.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/07/putin-ally-yevgeny-prigozhin-admits-interfering-in-us-elections

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/07/1134878028/yevgeny-prigozhin-russia-election-interference-putin

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-business-social-media-7fefa7ab0491b653f6094a4d090155fe

You can conveniently choose to not believe it if you must, but my sources are all legitimate.

Now go ahead and bring on your Breitbart, Daily Caller, Drudge Report, Faux/Fakes News, Free Republic, Gateway Pundit, InfoWars, News Max, etc, etc, whatever, right-wing mouthpiece shill sources. 

But fair warning, you'll be wasting your time and effort if you do.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

No, because that has been determined to be 100% true....

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download&ved=2ahUKEwip4PPE7cT7AhUel2oFHTQ4CIU4ChAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Lx_VrnoG0N_Gzxo6Hz4uM

Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin has publicly admitted via social media on more than one occasion, that yes Russia meddled in the 2016 election and is still actively meddling in US politics.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/07/putin-ally-yevgeny-prigozhin-admits-interfering-in-us-elections

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/07/1134878028/yevgeny-prigozhin-russia-election-interference-putin

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-business-social-media-7fefa7ab0491b653f6094a4d090155fe

You can conveniently choose to not believe it if you must, but my sources are all legitimate.

Now go ahead and bring on your Breitbart, Daily Caller, Drudge Report, Faux/Fakes News, Free Republic, Gateway Pundit, InfoWars, News Max, etc, etc, whatever, right-wing mouthpiece shill sources. 

But fair warning, you'll be wasting your time and effort if you do.  

why bother.  You're claiming election fraud in 2016 yet deny it in 2020. 

What is this, a pissing contest of citations to sources?  Mine are legit, yours aren't?  

Trump had rallies of 20k to 30k people each time around the country; Hillary didn't even have hundreds at whatever stuff she did.  Do the math.  Trump even won in spite of fake polls put out by the biggies like CNN where they would poll democrats and independents that were prone to vote democrat.  Only the LA Times called it correctly, which was the margin He won by.

The fraud perpetuated upon this country was evident with the witch hunt the dems did as soon as Trump was voted in.

You guys kill me.  I told you but you just don't want to hear it; Putin performed a Brexit with the Euro; the Dems wanted to kill two birds with one stone by discrediting both Putin and Trump in 2016 because both were against the EU, and Trump proved it when he pulled out of the Paris Accord.  And when I say Dems I also mean some of the globalist Reps.  Hello?  The bad trade deals...no?  People that were making money from these bad trade deals that didn't want Trump to rock the boat?

You are like so good at doing the Elites' bidding for them.  This isn't football.  We're dealing with economics and peoples' livelihoods and our economic future as a country.

Look, if you don't want to drink the water and prefer to throw a hoof, be my guest.

Do me a favor...post me a picture of Adam Schiff with those crazy eyes.  Thx.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Something we can agree on. I think the Russian collusion thing was a nothing burger as well for reasons I could get into. However, I do think the attempted coup on January 6th was possibly the greatest crime ever committed by any President in U.S. history. I hope Trump get's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

58 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

why bother.  You're claiming election fraud in 2016 yet deny it in 2020. 

What is this, a pissing contest of citations to sources?  Mine are legit, yours aren't?  

Trump had rallies of 20k to 30k people each time around the country; Hillary didn't even have hundreds at whatever stuff she did.  Do the math.  Trump even won in spite of fake polls put out by the biggies like CNN where they would poll democrats and independents that were prone to vote democrat.  Only the LA Times called it correctly, which was the margin He won by.

The fraud perpetuated upon this country was evident with the witch hunt the dems did as soon as Trump was voted in.

You guys kill me.  I told you but you just don't want to hear it; Putin performed a Brexit with the Euro; the Dems wanted to kill two birds with one stone by discrediting both Putin and Trump in 2016 because both were against the EU, and Trump proved it when he pulled out of the Paris Accord.  And when I say Dems I also mean some of the globalist Reps.  Hello?  The bad trade deals...no?  People that were making money from these bad trade deals that didn't want Trump to rock the boat?

You are like so good at doing the Elites' bidding for them.  This isn't football.  We're dealing with economics and peoples' livelihoods and our economic future as a country.

Look, if you don't want to drink the water and prefer to throw a hoof, be my guest.

Do me a favor...post me a picture of Adam Schiff with those crazy eyes.  Thx.

mierda.jpg 

:whistling:

11 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Something we can agree on. I think the Russian collusion thing was a nothing burger as well for reasons I could get into. However, I do think the attempted coup on January 6th was possibly the greatest crime ever committed by any President in U.S. history. I hope Trump get's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

One of Putin's best friends and billionaire "businessman" has publicly stated that yes, Russia did in fact meddle in the 2016 and 2020 elections and did it for the benefit of Donald J Trump.

It's so obvious they did it as well as why they wanted Trump in the WH a blind person could see it.

But I'm not out to change minds.

Just to state the obvious truth.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

mierda.jpg 

:whistling:

One of Putin's best friends and billionaire "businessman" has publicly stated that yes, Russia did in fact meddle in the 2016 and 2020 elections and did it for the benefit of Donald J Trump.

It's so obvious they did it as well as why they wanted Trump in the WH a blind person could see it.

But I'm not out to change minds.

Just to state the obvious truth.  

Let’s also note that as soon as Pootie invaded Ukraine in February, Cheetohead’s first comments included noting his former KGB friend was a “genius”.

1 hour ago, orange87 said:

ok, so it was a nothing burger.  but you guys never take the next step in the analysis.  what was the motivation of perpetuating it?  you guys just leave it at that.  And when there are discussions about the "why" you all cry conspiracy theory.

You're not gonna get the "why" from Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo's collective Cowpers Gland discharges; nor from Don Lemon's.

I already posted the link and you and/or everyone else has conveniently ignored it, so I'll post it again from the Jan 6 Hearings where Cruz grills the FBI director about their collective involvement in creating a false flag event so that Pence and the other traitors could have an excuse to delay the elector ratification process until after midnight, and keep invaluable testimony from each of the affected states from being put on record.  Yes, Trump hosted a rally in DC, and yes, he told everybody to stay orderly- they've already been through this ad nauseum.  Yet, there were other actors there that pushed things in a certain direction and Cruz & Co identified the bad actors and the FBI won't deny that they either work for or were working under the direction of the FBI.  You choose to ignore this, and these are all facts.

If there was a crime, quote me the MPC or Common Law crime that was committed, and that Trump was convicted of.  Because, if there is no conviction, then, last I checked, innocent until proven guilty, even in the court of public opinion.

3 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

ok, so it was a nothing burger.  but you guys never take the next step in the analysis.  what was the motivation of perpetuating it?  you guys just leave it at that.  And when there are discussions about the "why" you all cry conspiracy theory.

You're not gonna get the "why" from Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo's collective Cowpers Gland discharges; nor from Don Lemon's.

I already posted the link and you and/or everyone else has conveniently ignored it, so I'll post it again from the Jan 6 Hearings where Cruz grills the FBI director about their collective involvement in creating a false flag event so that Pence and the other traitors could have an excuse to delay the elector ratification process until after midnight, and keep invaluable testimony from each of the affected states from being put on record.  Yes, Trump hosted a rally in DC, and yes, he told everybody to stay orderly- they've already been through this ad nauseum.  Yet, there were other actors there that pushed things in a certain direction and Cruz & Co identified the bad actors and the FBI won't deny that they either work for or were working under the direction of the FBI.  You choose to ignore this, and these are all facts.

If there was a crime, quote me the MPC or Common Law crime that was committed, and that Trump was convicted of.  Because, if there is no conviction, then, last I checked, innocent until proven guilty, even in the court of public opinion.

I DID already address this video. I said one guy that might or might not be a fed whispering into some guys ear doesn't erase the fact that there was an attempted coup.

As for your question of why the Russian collusion investigation happened, is the same reason as why there will probably be investigations in the GOP-led House about Hunter Biden's laptop. Politics. That's not hard to figure out.

The investigation into January 6th is legitimate however because it clearly happened. It boggles my mind that we've gotten to the point where we're told by people like you that something that millions of people witnessed didn't happened, or that it "wasn't so bad." It was a coup attempt... in America. That's unthinkable that something like that would happen here. And you say it was just a peaceful protest, or "a deep state false flag."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, orange87 said:

I DID already address this video. I said one guy that might or might not be a fed whispering into some guys ear doesn't erase the fact that there was an attempted coup.

As for your question of why the Russian collusion investigation happened, is the same reason as why there will probably be investigations in the GOP-led House about Hunter Biden's laptop. Politics. That's not hard to figure out.

The investigation into January 6th is legitimate however because it clearly happened. It boggles my mind that we've gotten to the point where we're told by people like you that something that millions of people witnessed didn't happened, or that it "wasn't so bad." It was a coup attempt... in America. That's unthinkable that something like that would happen here. And you say it was just a peaceful protest, or "a deep state false flag."

There were thousands of people there on January 6.  No one is denying it.  A few went into the Capitol; no one is denying that either.  But you have to ask yourself how did those few people end up inside The Capitol?  I mean, there were DC guards inside; they also did nothing once people were inside.  So you have a situation where the Alphabet actors opened the doors, led others inside, and DC guards allowed it to continue until people got into the House chamber or whatever and were politely asked to leave.  Really?   If there was an armed incursion, there would have been automatic gunfire at the crowd.  There wasn't.

This was a total false flag on a legit rally aimed to impress upon Pence to do the "right thing" and he caved.  I've even heard that Trump found out about the false flag plan and that's why he implored people to stay orderly and peaceful in his speech- and that's why he was not impeached.

BTW, this is not what an attempted coup would look like in this modern era, and I'll leave it at that.  Coups occur quietly and behind closed doors (like voter fraud).  It has to be quiet so that the legitimacy aspect isn't questioned by the people.

You know this.  But the MSM thinks that the population are asleep; they push this Jan 6 coup narrative so that your attention immediately goes to this event, instead of the real way coups are conducted behind the scenes (how do you think the CIA does it overseas?).  Because if people understood the reality of coups, they would lose total faith and confidence in the system.  When people lose confidence, Wall Street plummets.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

There were thousands of people there on January 6.  No one is denying it.  A few went into the Capitol; no one is denying that either.  But you have to ask yourself how did those few people end up inside The Capitol?  I mean, there were DC guards inside; they also did nothing once people were inside.  So you have a situation where the Alphabet actors opened the doors, led others inside, and DC guards allowed it to continue until people got into the House chamber or whatever and were politely asked to leave.  Really?   If there was an armed incursion, there would have been automatic gunfire at the crowd.  There wasn't.

This was a total false flag on a legit rally aimed to impress upon Pence to do the "right thing" and he caved.  I've even heard that Trump found out about the false flag plan and that's why he implored people to stay orderly and peaceful in his speech- and that's why he was not impeached.

BTW, this is not what an attempted coup would look like in this modern era, and I'll leave it at that.  Coups occur quietly and behind closed doors (like voter fraud).  It has to be quiet so that the legitimacy aspect isn't questioned by the people.

You know this.  But the MSM thinks that the population are asleep; they push this Jan 6 coup narrative so that your attention immediately goes to this event, instead of the real way coups are conducted behind the scenes (how do you think the CIA does it overseas?).  Because if people understood the reality of coups, they would lose total faith and confidence in the system.  When people lose confidence, Wall Street plummets.  

You're engaging in double think. You're simultaneously saying that nothing that bad happened, and that it was a false flag. So are you saying "they" did a false flag of something "not that bad?" Why do a false flag and do nothing? The fact that you try to avoid coming to terms with what your side did by calling it a "false flag" shows that deep down you don't really believe "nothing that bad happened."