The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

1 hour ago, orange87 said:

You're engaging in double think. You're simultaneously saying that nothing that bad happened, and that it was a false flag. So are you saying "they" did a false flag of something "not that bad?" Why do a false flag and do nothing? The fact that you try to avoid coming to terms with what your side did by calling it a "false flag" shows that deep down you don't really believe "nothing that bad happened."

Double think, double talk, double standard & double down on the looney. 

Complete waste of time to even talk to on the subject of politics. 

100% in the tank for Trump and not interested in facts. 

Did Sarah Palin lose AGAIN? You betcha! Now she can go back to looking at Pootie from her kitchen window …

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/23/us/politics/sarah-palin-alaska-house-race.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

From The New York Times 

In other good news from “The Last Frontier “state, sane Republican and incumbent Lisa Murkowski defeated her MAGAt opponent handily.

Edited by spenser1058

Arizona’s move to a deeper purple isn’t just about concerns with MAGA candidates:

”The best evidence of Arizona’s shift away from Republican policies was the passage of a ballot measure reinstating the right of undocumented Arizonans to pay in-state tuition at public colleges and universities. At 2.48 percentage points, the margin of victory for “yes” on Proposition 308 was bigger than the margin that secured the governor’s seat for Democrat Katie Hobbs over Kari Lake and broke 13 years of Republican dominance in Arizona.”

Forget about Kari Lake’s loss. Here’s the biggest sign of Arizona’s moderation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/11/26/kari-lake-arizona-proposition-308-moderation/

From The Washington Post 

OK, so Sarah’s whining that she lost due to ranked choice voting (she seems to not recognize that a whole lot of Alaskans, even GOPers, haven’t much liked her since she quit) and the My Pillow dude wants to be the new chair of the RNC. And the hits just keep on coming! Personally, I’d just be flat out embarrassed to be a Republican these days…

On 11/23/2022 at 6:30 PM, orange87 said:

You're engaging in double think. You're simultaneously saying that nothing that bad happened, and that it was a false flag. So are you saying "they" did a false flag of something "not that bad?" Why do a false flag and do nothing? The fact that you try to avoid coming to terms with what your side did by calling it a "false flag" shows that deep down you don't really believe "nothing that bad happened."

I am not engaging in double think.  See below:

1. Trump called for a rally in DC to influence Pence (through a showing of support) to not certify the electors after hearing scheduled testimony from delegates from the affected states (on the issue of voting "irregularities"). Totally legitimate rally

2. The Alphabet opened up the doors and the DC Police were complicit, and certain antagonists who were either employees of the FB1 or operating at their direction, went in and/or influenced others to go in (while the MSM made it look like it was Trump supporters operating at his direction).  False Flag.  The Cruz questioning of the F8I and video pretty much confirms this.  Trump's speech at this rally confirms he didn't incite them (which is why he wasn't impeached on it). 

3.  As a result, the session was temporarily suspended and then rescheduled for 2am or 3am the next morning, and Pence did not allow any scheduled testimony from any of the delegates of the affected states who were there to testify, and just rubber-stamped it. Not legitimate by any means..  

Look at the MSM's portrayal of the event, as a "coup."  It is like I said; coups occur behind the scenes. Why?  So that the public doesn't lose confidence in the system.   You show a population a bunch of flag wavers and people on the steps of Capitol Hill on TV and a few of them walking inside, some emergency vehicles with sirens and lights on, and the public at large screams out "Coup!"  What was that quote from Nixon about Americans and TV? 

The real coup was the alleged voter fraud that took place (behind the scenes) in the different states and Pence's disallowing of the scheduled testimony from those affected states at 2am, which wouldn't have happened had the false flag events not taken place several hours earlier. 

11 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

I am not engaging in double think.  See below:

1. Trump called for a rally in DC to influence Pence (through a showing of support) to not certify the electors after hearing scheduled testimony from delegates from the affected states (on the issue of voting "irregularities"). Totally legitimate rally

2. The Alphabet opened up the doors and the DC Police were complicit, and certain antagonists who were either employees of the FB1 or operating at their direction, went in and/or influenced others to go in (while the MSM made it look like it was Trump supporters operating at his direction).  False Flag.  The Cruz questioning of the F8I and video pretty much confirms this.  Trump's speech at this rally confirms he didn't incite them (which is why he wasn't impeached on it). 

3.  As a result, the session was temporarily suspended and then rescheduled for 2am or 3am the next morning, and Pence did not allow any scheduled testimony from any of the delegates of the affected states who were there to testify, and just rubber-stamped it. Not legitimate by any means..  

Look at the MSM's portrayal of the event, as a "coup."  It is like I said; coups occur behind the scenes. Why?  So that the public doesn't lose confidence in the system.   You show a population a bunch of flag wavers and people on the steps of Capitol Hill on TV and a few of them walking inside, some emergency vehicles with sirens and lights on, and the public at large screams out "Coup!"  What was that quote from Nixon about Americans and TV? 

The real coup was the alleged voter fraud that took place (behind the scenes) in the different states and Pence's disallowing of the scheduled testimony from those affected states at 2am, which wouldn't have happened had the false flag events not taken place several hours earlier. 

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Edited by orange87

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

I might have to start calling you Lobster Man, because of the way you're...

inthetank.jpg

..... for Trump. 

:D 

ha ha, good one.  not really.  Somehow He got my number and texts me all the time for donations.  How much $$$ have I given Him? $0.00.  As for "in the tank," hopefully the US economy doesn't end up "in the tank."

Do you ever wonder what it is about straight white wingnut males (they appear to be the ones causing the most problems) that they just can’t get along? 

It seems that, even though there’s a small GOP majority in the House, there’s a very real chance the Democratic Minority Leader could end up Speaker because of sniping between various Republican factions.

While I certainly have no problem with such an outcome, I do have to wonder why that side of the aisle has such a difficult time with, you know, governing.

I guess they’d rather spend their time on Newsmax making up fantastic conspiracy theories…

GM Is Catching Up to Tesla in EV Sales - Barron's
https://apple.news/AQF0FWdSZSlaaIFBMeh7ftg

GM is likely to catch and/or surpass Tesla in EV sales between 2025-30.

Given that Tesla’s primary customer has been upper-middle to wealthy progressives, his foray into Twitter seems a gift to GM CEO Mary Barra.

Automakers like GM, Ford and Honda (who is doing a joint venture with GM) are bringing to market products with a much lower price point than Tesla. Is Elon destined to follow in the footsteps of Preston Tucker and John Z. DeLorean? Stay tuned…

Edited by spenser1058

On 11/30/2022 at 2:24 PM, spenser1058 said:

Do you ever wonder what it is about straight white wingnut males (they appear to be the ones causing the most problems) that they just can’t get along? 

It seems that, even though there’s a small GOP majority in the House, there’s a very real chance the Democratic Minority Leader could end up Speaker because of sniping between various Republican factions.

While I certainly have no problem with such an outcome, I do have to wonder why that side of the aisle has such a difficult time with, you know, governing.

I guess they’d rather spend their time on Newsmax making up fantastic conspiracy theories…

you must be referring to all the gamma do-gooders and activists that vote Democrat, right?

2 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

you must be referring to all the gamma do-gooders and activists that vote Democrat, right?

LOL- avoiding the point entirely, aren’t you? The Democrats are unified in the House while the GOP is lining up for a cockfight. Which is what they do, preen like roosters instead of governing.

It is amazing that just about every argument that comes out of the MAGA crowd is so like Shakespeare’s Macbeth:

”Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.”

Edited by spenser1058

Meanwhile, the MAGAt Election Deniers lose again in Arizona (Cochise County):

‘“Superior Court Judge Casey McGinley told members of the Cochise County Board of Supervisors that they have a "non-discretionary" duty to carry out the certification.”’

https://apple.news/AK62wQEoKTHmdztIUmOue5g

From CNN

Edited by spenser1058

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

2 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

LOL- avoiding the point entirely, aren’t you? The Democrats are unified in the House while the GOP is lining up for a cockfight. Which is what they do, preen like roosters instead of governing.

I think you would both do well to move in a bit closer towards the center and back away from the extremes.

Both sides speak some truth about the other, but most of what they're saying applies to other extremists like themselves.

Sure there are a lot of PC do-gooders on the left. The extreme, Progressive left.

And yes, the extreme right MAGA crowd comes across like raving kooks. But they don't represent all conservatives.

I think most average people, regardless of their party affiliation, are pretty much middle of the road.

Sick of Trump and the MAGA magpies on the right with their constant paranoid, hate-spewing conspiracies and sick of the social justice warriors on the far left always sobbing and boo-hooing and wringing their hands for the sake of what ever victim du jour group is claiming to be persecuted. 

I just wish everyone on the extremes would pull their heads out of that place where the sun never shines and try to see things from a different perspective than the one they've had hammered into their skulls for decades.  

14 hours ago, JFW657 said:

I think you would both do well to move in a bit closer towards the center and back away from the extremes.

Both sides speak some truth about the other, but most of what they're saying applies to other extremists like themselves.

Sure there are a lot of PC do-gooders on the left. The extreme, Progressive left.

And yes, the extreme right MAGA crowd comes across like raving kooks. But they don't represent all conservatives.

I think most average people, regardless of their party affiliation, are pretty much middle of the road.

Sick of Trump and the MAGA magpies on the right with their constant paranoid, hate-spewing conspiracies and sick of the social justice warriors on the far left always sobbing and boo-hooing and wringing their hands for the sake of what ever victim du jour group is claiming to be persecuted. 

I just wish everyone on the extremes would pull their heads out of that place where the sun never shines and try to see things from a different perspective than the one they've had hammered into their skulls for decades.  

alright, I pulled my head out of my a55.  now what?

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

Fill your lungs with a deep breath of the clean, fresh air of bipartisan reasoning and bask in the warm illumination of centrist enlightenment.  

ahhhhhhhhhhh (exhales)...

so much better now... now point me in the direction of the centrists!