The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

On 1/18/2023 at 8:30 PM, JFW657 said:

I found that quote in a couple of minutes via a quick Google search.

You should try it sometime before you post your usual drivel.

I've never worked for the dang ol' gub'mint in my life.

Always worked in the private sector.

But I wouldn't use that as an excuse for being a gullible rube who voted for Trump, which of course I did not do anyway.

Me not being a gullible rube and all....

My mom was an immigrant and she was leftist on many issues.

Mostly centrist like me.

She despised Trump though.

But then she was smart and had a lot of class, my mom did.

BTW, I used to speak a reasonably fair amount of Deutsch.  

So as usual, you are wrong on just about everything you spew. 

To a leftist, mentioning or supporting anything non-leftist is, considered, spewing.  You can't defend it.  You vote Democrat; you support the left; you lash out against an actual nationalist; you are for censorship; you're atheist; you're a good gamma; and your idea of centrist is left of center, so long as the right shuts the f*** up.  You also ignore world history and leftism's role in the twentieth century (and currently).  You ignore it.  You think "we're not leftists; the Nazi's were; the Soviets were; we're smarter than that; we are more advanced than that; we're in the US so it doesn't count."  Sorry, but no matter how you slice it, it is still leftism.   

Well, if you don't speak Deutsch anymore it is because you aren't exercising  it with others, which proves my point.  As for immigrant leftists, been there and done that; once a leftist always a leftist- and I am talking from personal experience with some of my own relatives; it just is what it is.  Leftists don't like nationalists; they like communists, and communism; I have experience with that too even today.

You are of course wrong about the whole name calling. and everybody here knows it. And for you to try to flip the script and gaslight, that makes you a narcissist as well.  You talk about google searches, but the first time I ever chimed in about Trump, you projectile-vomited out a talking point chart about everything he did or was "guilty" of from some Leftist meme you got on your Twitter feed.  It was apparent that the hatred ran deep.  It's called TDS...

What did Lenin say?  Something along the lines of "the quickest way to take over a country is by infiltrating the media and their education system"?  Well, you all have already complained about UF and the new Board that made it actionable for professors to discuss "woke" issues, and the whole DeSantis thing vs Disney.  And a majority of the MSM is leftist, and they don't even hide it; Trump exposed that beyond anyone's wildest expectations.  That was Trump's purpose; to flush out all the leftists.  So while you guys continuously vent about Trump and Elon Musk and DeSantis, the vast majority of the country sits back, has a drink, takes a toke, and laughs at you, as do I. 

Voting for Trump was a "white lash" against Obama, remember?  What is a white-lash?  Leave it to Communist News Network to coin that phrase.   The only thing wrong with the timing of the Trump presidency is that they should've legalized marijuana beforehand so that all the, how shall I say...nah, never mind, were too high to be able to cope with somebody not coddling them.    

And like the Whalers fan who takes what the propaganda plane air drops in the form of a flyer and converts it to text about all of Biden's accomplishments in his first two years, like a talking point for a sports rivalry, it gets old.  This isn't a football game. 

Your criticisms have very little substance.  You lean on a liberal MSM, quote it in a vain attempt to lend your comments validity, you repeat, and everybody that's not a leftist sees it for what it is except you and the state government pensioner and the fanboys.

As for Trump, only a leftist wouldn't have voted for him with the platform he was running on, period, especially when interviews with him on the subject dated all the way back to the 1980's, back when all of these useless hacks currently in office, were useless hacks in office back then as well.  You cannot argue substance as a leftist; it is impossible.  That is why you lean on personal attacks and political correctness.  

You think I'm a rube for voting for Trump?  Here's an example of an actual rube:  "Let's rally up the working class and overthrow the evil king who is oppressing them.  Let's use political correctness, the media, education, propaganda, riots, and the like.  Yeah!  Freedom!  The King is ousted."  Now, the millions of rubes that supported the overthrow get subjugated and 8 million of them get exterminated by the leftists they put in power.  That's a f*cking rube.  Let's see if we can identify the actual rubes in this country and how they vote...

:w00t: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ^^^^^^

Skimmed over the first couple of paragraphs which was enough to recognize it as just another same old unhinged ranting right-wing diatribe before I said fuhgeddaboudit

:yawn:  

All that slamming and pounding your keyboard was for nothing. 

• 3 weeks later...

20 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Just stop. What does fact checking his State of the Union speech have to do with the stock market numbers I posted? None of those articles mention anything about the stock market numbers I posted. Trump always used the stock market as the main indicator of how strong the economy is doing. Well, the stock market is doing even better under Biden, and the numbers prove it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, orange87 said:

Just stop. What does fact checking his State of the Union speech have to do with the stock market numbers I posted? None of those articles mention anything about the stock market numbers I posted. Trump always used the stock market as the main indicator of how strong the economy is doing. Well, the stock market is doing even better under Biden, and the numbers prove it.

I don't think we should use Trump's last day in office and compare it to now. Covid was wild and we were still dealing with the impact. It was way better in January 2021 compared to march 2020 but still. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, orange87 said:

I thought they discuss several factors in that article including stock market.

3 hours ago, jack said:

I don't think we should use Trump's last day in office and compare it to now. Covid was wild and we were still dealing with the impact. It was way better in January 2021 compared to march 2020 but still. 

That's fine, but then I don't want to hear people blame President Biden for high oil prices, inflation etc when these are things affecting every country not just the U.S. for reasons outside of Biden's control such as the war in Ukraine and other things.

2 hours ago, orange87 said:

That's fine, but then I don't want to hear people blame President Biden for high oil prices, inflation etc when these are things affecting every country not just the U.S. for reasons outside of Biden's control such as the war in Ukraine and other things.

You will never hear me blame a president (or congress) unless they truly do something awful. The stock market, inflation etc. are way too complicated to lay at the feet of one man (or woman). 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, orange87 said:

21 hours ago, jack said:

You will never hear me blame a president (or congress) unless they truly do something awful. The stock market, inflation etc. are way too complicated to lay at the feet of one man (or woman). 

Good on ye that you don't.  :thumbsup: 

But I've seen way too many conservatives gleefully jumping on that bandwagon with both feet. 

Some of them old friends of mine.  

On 2/16/2023 at 2:06 PM, JFW657 said:

Good on ye that you don't.  :thumbsup: 

But I've seen way too many conservatives gleefully jumping on that bandwagon with both feet. 

Some of them old friends of mine.  

There are two of those types. One that knows better but just wants to jab at the opposite party. The other does not know any better and repeats what he/she hears on TV. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 11:11 AM, jack said:

Yes, true, but should the impact of covid have even been that big on the economy?  No, it shouldn't have.  And you can gage that based on comparing how DeSantis ran things in Florida during that time compared to how Biden pushed the covid narrative.  DeSantis' motto was "Florida is open for business," while every single party line totting democratically controlled state's actions reflected "we're closed for business" while Biden and Pelosi sat there on TV mask on, making speeches and pushing the mask wearing and vaccine narrative.  Not only them, but hacks like Cuomo broadcasting from his basement while his brother labeled him a hero.  People saw the Biden and CA and NY examples as the "standard" and naturally negatively viewed Florida as the wild west (because DeSantis was a conservative) when in actuality its economy flourished.  The democrats and MSM, essentially,  politicized a strain of the flu.

So, yeah, you can blame the Biden administration on inflation, to some degree, because, we would not have had this inflation if covid and vaccine mandates and lockdowns and bailouts and unemployment checks weren't STILL controlling a noticeable portion of the economy and influencing supply chains.   When you talk about "impact," you cannot judge it in a non-partisan vacuum; not in this case, b/c the marriage between the DNC and the MSM was unprecedented.

I said it a million times, that, in talking to Brits seven years ago, they iterated to me how controlled they viewed the US population from the MSM compared to the average European citizen.  When they first said this I laughed at the notion.  Since then, you would have to be Tommy from The Who not to realize it's truth.

20 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Yes, true, but should the impact of covid have even been that big on the economy?  No, it shouldn't have.  And you can gage that based on comparing how DeSantis ran things in Florida during that time compared to how Biden pushed the covid narrative.  DeSantis' motto was "Florida is open for business," while every single party line totting democratically controlled state's actions reflected "we're closed for business" while Biden and Pelosi sat there on TV mask on, making speeches and pushing the mask wearing and vaccine narrative.  Not only them, but hacks like Cuomo broadcasting from his basement while his brother labeled him a hero.  People saw the Biden and CA and NY examples as the "standard" and naturally negatively viewed Florida as the wild west (because DeSantis was a conservative) when in actuality its economy flourished.  The democrats and MSM, essentially,  politicized a strain of the flu.

So, yeah, you can blame the Biden administration on inflation, to some degree, because, we would not have had this inflation if covid and vaccine mandates and lockdowns and bailouts and unemployment checks weren't STILL controlling a noticeable portion of the economy and influencing supply chains.   When you talk about "impact," you cannot judge it in a non-partisan vacuum; not in this case, b/c the marriage between the DNC and the MSM was unprecedented.

I said it a million times, that, in talking to Brits seven years ago, they iterated to me how controlled they viewed the US population from the MSM compared to the average European citizen.  When they first said this I laughed at the notion.  Since then, you would have to be Tommy from The Who not to realize it's truth.

A brit needs to look in the mirror before he starts to point fingers at us. 

Our president nor our governors have any control on what the rest of the world did during Covid. We cannot control China's 0 covid policy the kept them locked on and off for 2 plus years. Same with most of Europe. Even if we kept out economy open, inflation would have still been a killer. Besides, we were only shut down for a few months. Only a handful of states kept lockdowns in place past 2020. 

Biden took office in January of 2021. The vast majority of the country was open with no restrictions. Do you think his $2 trillion stimulus bill caused inflation but the $22 trillion spent by his predecessors caused inflation?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jack said:

Biden took office in January of 2021. The vast majority of the country was open with no restrictions. Do you think his $2 trillion stimulus bill caused inflation but the $22 trillion spent by his predecessors caused inflation?

Are you comparing the combined debt of everyone else previously with a single spending bill by the democrats? And questioning how a single bill that is a significant percentage of our debt can cause inflation? Seriously?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aent said:

Are you comparing the combined debt of everyone else previously with a single spending bill by the democrats? And questioning how a single bill that is a significant percentage of our debt can cause inflation? Seriously?

Yes, I am serious. Biden is putting up some big numbers but he is following a trend of previous presidents with deficit spending. 

Besides, it is the last 10 years that are the big problem. Not the previous 230. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2023 at 9:21 AM, jack said:

A brit needs to look in the mirror before he starts to point fingers at us. 

Our president nor our governors have any control on what the rest of the world did during Covid. We cannot control China's 0 covid policy the kept them locked on and off for 2 plus years. Same with most of Europe. Even if we kept out economy open, inflation would have still been a killer. Besides, we were only shut down for a few months. Only a handful of states kept lockdowns in place past 2020. 

yeah, but the US has control over what it does. 

And since WWII, the US is the economic and ideological trend setter.  So follow that reasoning with foreign policy and trade.  Since when has the US not had influence in what other countries do?  Other countries simply play follow the leader.  And when that happens, and you have an administration playing games with the economy b/c of leftist ideology, this happens.  

• 4 weeks later...

The Republic is Saved?  Sounds like it's in deep trouble to me.  Not only is the economy on the fritz and the Dollar under threat from international coalitions looking to do away with it because of the ineptitude of the White House, and the salivating of the Go Green types to save the planet at our own economic detriment, but now we have to redefine who and what we are her ala gender, while the world economic and military powers watch, and laugh, and say America is doomed.  While you guys are too wound up and worried about this stupid sh!t, the rest of the world economy is looking to do us in.  So when that happens, who exactly is going to give two sh!ts about your political correctness?  Nobody...not even you. 

I'm surprised our resident coincidence theorist, gun-o-phobe and constitution-o-phobe, @orange87 hasn't posted this yet to gloat about gun control.  

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/national/2023/03/28/nashville-shooter-was-ex-student-with-detailed-plan-to-kill/?__vfz=medium%3Dconversations_top_pages

Oh wait...the killer was a tranny.  In case I didn't say it loud enough... THE KILLER WAS TRANSGENDER.  

Yeah.  "Assigned" female at birth.  Assigned. Like an edict needs to be made to confirm the fact that the infant does in fact have a vagina.  It's like how liberals view facts; if they didn't hear about it reported in the MSM from their "thinkers," then it's not real.  Apparently, vaginas are not real either unless REPORTED to be present on a newborn- dare I say "girl" because that would be politically incorrect, especially before the leftist groomers have had a chance to get their brainwashing mits on said "girl" to convince  he, she, or it, to change he, she, or it's sex.  Sorry, I was wrong.  Not "change" their sex, rather, to establish their sex for the first time.  I think one too many people have been watching that episode of Star Trek TNG where Data creates  his kid and once already "alive," he then gives his kid the choice to choose it's gender. 

This isn't Star Trek, people, as much as the left want's it to be.

It's 2023, so I wonder what Disney and the denialists have to say about this one? They already denied the grooming allegations; how about murder? But what is there to deny?  It's it print across the country that the left's agenda is in fact to groom because they believe that gender isn't established at birth, rather, it is only assigned, so, then it is up to them to indoctrinate a kid with an assigned gender to make "it's" choice on what gender "it" wants to be.

Tough, because these are the facts.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

The Republic is Saved?  Sounds like it's in deep trouble to me.  Not only is the economy on the fritz and the Dollar under threat from international coalitions looking to do away with it because of the ineptitude of the White House, and the salivating of the Go Green types to save the planet at our own economic detriment, but now we have to redefine who and what we are her ala gender, while the world economic and military powers watch, and laugh, and say America is doomed.  While you guys are too wound up and worried about this stupid sh!t, the rest of the world economy is looking to do us in.  So when that happens, who exactly is going to give two sh!ts about your political correctness?  Nobody...not even you. 

I'm surprised our resident coincidence theorist, gun-o-phobe and constitution-o-phobe, @orange87 hasn't posted this yet to gloat about gun control.  

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/national/2023/03/28/nashville-shooter-was-ex-student-with-detailed-plan-to-kill/?__vfz=medium%3Dconversations_top_pages

Oh wait...the killer was a tranny.  In case I didn't say it loud enough... THE KILLER WAS TRANSGENDER.  

Yeah.  "Assigned" female at birth.  Assigned. Like an edict needs to be made to confirm the fact that the infant does in fact have a vagina.  It's like how liberals view facts; if they didn't hear about it reported in the MSM from their "thinkers," then it's not real.  Apparently, vaginas are not real either unless REPORTED to be present on a newborn- dare I say "girl" because that would be politically incorrect, especially before the leftist groomers have had a chance to get their brainwashing mits on said "girl" to convince  he, she, or it, to change he, she, or it's sex.  Sorry, I was wrong.  Not "change" their sex, rather, to establish their sex for the first time.  I think one too many people have been watching that episode of Star Trek TNG where Data creates  his kid and once already "alive," he then gives his kid the choice to choose it's gender. 

This isn't Star Trek, people, as much as the left want's it to be.

It's 2023, so I wonder what Disney and the denialists have to say about this one? They already denied the grooming allegations; how about murder? But what is there to deny?  It's it print across the country that the left's agenda is in fact to groom because they believe that gender isn't established at birth, rather, it is only assigned, so, then it is up to them to indoctrinate a kid with an assigned gender to make "it's" choice on what gender "it" wants to be.

Tough, because these are the facts.

I'm gonna blow your mind. I think transgenderism is illegitimate and a mental illness AND I think all guns should be banned. Crazy that some of us aren't ideologues, isn't it? By the same token, it's very telling that the only time you mention gun violence is when it's a trans person pulling the trigger. As for why I didn't make a post about this latest mass shooting; it's the same reason why (as far as I know) I haven't made a post about any other mass shooting on here either. What good does it do? Guns are the number one killer of children in America; more than cancer and car accidents. If that isn't enough to wake people like you up, then why would I think me making a post on UrbanPlanet would change minds? But by all means; keep hiding behind the Constitution because it makes you feel like you're Benjamin Franklin. Take the second amendment and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Edited by orange87
  • Like 1