Cloisters

Florida

The Cloisters

@ All Saints

cloisters-floorplan_11.jpg

cloisters-floorplan_16.jpg

The Cloisters is a mixed use community consisting of office, retail space and residential town homes. Ranging from one to three bedroom units, individual office spaces, or town homes with office space connected; The Cloisters offers numerous choices to fit your lifestyle.

About the All Saints District

The All Saints District is far from any ordinary neighborhood. Since the 1900

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drove by the other day to check the progress on this project. Not many are aware of its location or that it is even underway. Here is a shot I got of the project as of 6.4.5:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that near the old "Old South" restaurant? I know there are already some nice buildings back there.

Here are some other new buildings that have been constructed along the All-Saints Corridor in the past 2-3 years.

Here is a Tri-Plex Condominium Recently Completed:

70053024261.jpg

Here are some more Condo's these feature double car garages.

70053078533.jpg

I'm guessing this is some sort of office building or religious center:

75089332485.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a law office or a single family home... but its new:

75081401093.jpg

Taurean,

I drove by this area the other day....all of the buildings are very nice except for that last picture you posted (the jazzed up building...that should be torn down...looks like hell). All the new stuff is very nice.

FYI, there is an old "Coca Cola" brick building near there. That is a prime spot for something cool..maybe a live music restaurant or something. Makes me wish I was a developer with the knowledge and money on how to do that kind of thing.

Surely I hope the Coke building is preserved, and possibly used as a smoothie or beverage joint with the huge Coca Cola mural on the side. That would be nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Coke company would have more than enough money to invest in the presservation and the re-use of the old building. An olde time soda jerk stand... perfect on a hot summer day strolling through the trees in the south. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

The Coke company would have more than enough money to invest in the presservation and the re-use of the old building.  An olde time soda jerk stand...  perfect on a hot summer day strolling through the trees in the south. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Side note. Quincy and Tally are somewhat known for having a lot of "Coke Millionaires". Basically before Coke blew up a long time ago. A local banker got a group of locals to invest and many of their families are still around.

Archived