The Governor's Inn Condos

Florida

Is this the right move?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the right move?

• Sure, whatever sells.
    • Not sure.
    • No way! I like this Hotel the way it is.

What does this mean? Young people good...old people bad? Young professionals are just as capable as being snobby as anyone else...trust me.

And who can afford a $500K condo (FYI, which pretty much all these high rise condos are) that won't be 'snobby'?

The Statement was "I'm not sure about any preference for young or old" not saying that either is bad or good.

As you pointed out, these condo units are expensive, compared to what your normal person pays for a home. This is why I said what I said about snobbish. It has nothing to do with their age, but their ability to purchase.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money should not equate to snobbery... i meet alot of well off folk in my lifestyle and occupation. Most of those i associate with are far less than snobby. I just hope the purchasers we "attract" are socially adapted individuals. Because if they are not, i am gonna spend more time examining how we could better market ourselfs to decent individuals. This is not Manhattan....

Archived