Zoom games with friends. Nice lockdown option?

So every Saturday night, the wife and I sit down and join 6-8 friends for a big ole Zoom get together where we chat and just get to see each other. We've recently got to playing games on there. For a couple weeks, we did a bingo night. Last week, we did a Sporcle challenge.

Anyone doing any online games with friends? If so, what are you doing? I am looking for new ideas to throw to the group just to change it up a bit. And no, I am not referring to PS4/XBOX type games. Basically picture yourself sitting around a kitchen table playing games with friends, only doing it online.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/suggestions.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Lalu Sui said:

So every Saturday night, the wife and I sit down and join 6-8 friends for a big ole Zoom get together where we chat and just get to see each other. We've recently got to playing games on there. For a couple weeks, we did a bingo night. Last week, we did a Sporcle challenge.

Anyone doing any online games with friends? If so, what are you doing? I am looking for new ideas to throw to the group just to change it up a bit. And no, I am not referring to PS4/XBOX type games. Basically picture yourself sitting around a kitchen table playing games with friends, only doing it online.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/suggestions.

We tried  a lot of times to have some  boarding games  via Zoom with friends but all the attempts failed simply because it was inconvenient :( I believe that it is much better in terms of the emotions you get to play, say, WoW  together with friends. Especially when you experience high lvl raids via https://overgear.com/games/wow/raids for example.

• 5 months later...