Park Place Nashville (2nd & Peabody), 36 story/433' and 32 story/375' residential towers; 18 story/234' hotel

markhollin

1 hour ago, nashville born said:

If/when this development, Cumulus, and the potential new T-S tower come online, what an impressive cluster of towers this will be. 

And speaking of clusters, that's kind of where we are right now.  Not just adding a tower here and there, but also adding clusters here and there.   I keep daydreaming of a future shot of downtown once the Yards cluster, the circle cluster, this cluster, the Reed cluster, the Church St. cluster (Tony G's twins, 1000, Streetlights), what I'm calling the Central Gulch cluster (Highwoods, Gibson, Edition, One22One, Market St., Modera McGavock), and maybe even the Cummins cluster are ALL in place.  Yes, please.  I'll take them all.

I often find myself doing the same thing. It’s hard not too!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

HaHaHaHa..chuckle, HaHa … I can’t stop laughing at these three ( let’s just call them Larry, Curly & Mo) you move into the core of a rapidly growing city and expect to have suburban like views, that will never change!  Come on, nobody’s that dumb. Sounds to me that they think their privileged , better then the rest , have money and don’t care about anything but themselves kind of folks. If they have this kind of money to burn, maybe instead of being total a-holes , they should go buy a penthouse in the Four Seasons and have themselves some awesome views!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, markhollin said:

From NBJ's Deal Dash today:

Homeowners near the site of two-tower project 2nd & Peabody have filed an appeal in Davidson County Chancery Court, saying that the Metro Planning Commission "arbitrarily, capriciously and illegally" approved a large height extension for the towers, according to legal documents. The petitioners, Steven Snyder, Andrew Decker and Gregory Breetz, said through a lawyer that the project, spearheaded by Four Seasons developer Dean Stratouly, would affect their property values and views, as well as “destroy the character of” the Rutledge Hill and Lafayette neighborhoods. Douglas Berry of Miller & Martin PLLC is representing Snyder, Decker and Breetz, according to court documents.

These people and their frivolous lawsuits. I wish I had nothing better to do than throw away time and money complaining about the view from my apartment in a semi-sketch part of town.

Edited by TNMichigander
  • Like 1