Park Place Nashville (2nd & Peabody), 36 story/433' and 32 story/375' residential towers; 18 story/234' hotel

markhollin

21 minutes ago, FrankNash said:

^^^Going thru the PDF above I noticed The  Tishman Tower is labeled Fairmont Hotel?  Is that right?

I think those are very old diagrams. They don't include the 2nd and Lea (aka 500 2nd Avenue South)  development. The Tishman project has been "paused" since around 2020.  

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, FrankNash said:

^^^Going thru the PDF above I noticed The  Tishman Tower is labeled Fairmont Hotel?  Is that right?

The Fairmont was the old proposal before the Tishman proposal. The Tishman Proposal is still on their website. Projects & Investments (tishmanspeyer.com)

I think it is probably on hold as ML Brumby says. The office portion is definitely on hold with the current market. They may go back and redefine the uses of the building / buildings.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last I saw on the lawsuit stated that they could have a Trial Court. I am no lawyer, but the way we interpreted it was the court didn't rule one way or the other, but left it open for a jury trial if they wanted to go that route.

I just do not know though. This was the ruling that downtownresident found.

2445EFAE-7CA9-4991-83CA-D6A2060DCCB4.thumb.png.0592cb0aab1667d0795dfc7282e31b9b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, smeagolsfree said:

The last I saw on the lawsuit stated that they could have a Trial Court. I am no lawyer, but the way we interpreted it was the court didn't rule one way or the other, but left it open for a jury trial if they wanted to go that route.

I just do not know though. This was the ruling that downtownresident found.

2445EFAE-7CA9-4991-83CA-D6A2060DCCB4.thumb.png.0592cb0aab1667d0795dfc7282e31b9b.png

There are two more cases that were filed challenging the SP zoning in Nashville chancery court that are showing closed now. Not sure what the final order states there. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...