Park Place Nashville (2nd & Peabody), 36 story/433' and 32 story/375' residential towers; 18 story/234' hotel

markhollin

1 minute ago, markhollin said:

From my understanding, they specifically made it 618' to be one foot taller than the spires at the AT&T Building, thus making it the tallest in the state (for now). 

'Bout time someone did that. Those spires are absurd! [there, I said it!]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nashville born said:

Smeagolsfree,  where can I find your excellent development map?

On desktop, you would click on “Development Maps” on the top, and then “Nashville.” On mobile, you would click on the menu button on the top right, and then “Development Maps” and then “Nashville.” 

Here’s the mobile link(may work on desktop): https://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/development-maps/nashville-development-map/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Wow what a project!  This is how it's done!  Looking at the surrounding lots is semi-hilarious... no doubt they will fill out with highrises of their own in due time, but as of right now, this will be a bit in no-man's land!

Just as long as it doesn't result in the demolition of the remaining 19th century homes on Rutledge Hill a block or so away.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1