Sign in to follow this  
spenser1058

Seminole County Projects

1935 Sanford-Orlando Kennel Club demolition under way. It will be replaced by 340+ apartments and other amenities in Longwood across from Lyman High:

As slice of old Seminole disappears, Longwood looks forward to new development
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/seminole-county/os-prem-longwood-greyhound-dog-track-development-20210213-xx3epsfl55d4fnqe7vp7xdwffy-story.html

From The Sentinel  

Edited by spenser1058
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

1935 Sanford-Orlando Kennel Club demolition under way. It will be replaced by 340+ apartments and other amenities in Longwood across from Lyman High:

As slice of old Seminole disappears, Longwood looks forward to new development
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/seminole-county/os-prem-longwood-greyhound-dog-track-development-20210213-xx3epsfl55d4fnqe7vp7xdwffy-story.html

From The Sentinel  

There’s a line where Longwood Commissioner Matt Morgan says “Look, I’m not a big fan of apartments” and I really need some context to know if he means on the site or in general.

24 minutes ago, Jerry95 said:

There’s a line where Longwood Commissioner Matt Morgan says “Look, I’m not a big fan of apartments” and I really need some context to know if he means on the site or in general.

I’m guessing he’s trying to cover himself since Longwood is a primarily single-family suburban community and most of the voters probably have a reflexive dislike for multifamily .