• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed the sign up for the 400H 20+ story tower at Hillsborough and Harrington today. Looks like demolition of the existing buildings will start soon.  

Here is the website and it said construction would start in 2020 so maybe it just a year behind due the pandemic Home | 400H | Downtown Raleigh Living (tryfoqe6-liquidwebsites.com) Given tha

I think that this development is substantial enough to have it's own thread. That's why I created it.

Posted Images

Well hopefully one of the recent downtown proposals gets underway soon.  Pretty much everything currently under construction is topped out and/or nearing completion, and the Triangle economy is booming way too hard for there to be a construction lull.

I think this initial proposal was talked about in the linked thread.  Maybe we can get a mod to combine them so that there's no confusion.

• Like 2

Here is the website and it said construction would start in 2020 so maybe it just a year behind due the pandemic

Home | 400H | Downtown Raleigh Living (tryfoqe6-liquidwebsites.com)

Given that Dallas based Trammel Crow is behind this I would say it is a go.  They have the means to do it.  They have built several midrise apartments in Charlotte and a high rise office building back in the 1980s. 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 3
22 hours ago, nicholas said:

Well hopefully one of the recent downtown proposals gets underway soon.  Pretty much everything currently under construction is topped out and/or nearing completion, and the Triangle economy is booming way too hard for there to be a construction lull.

I think this initial proposal was talked about in the linked thread.  Maybe we can get a mod to combine them so that there's no confusion.

I think that this development is substantial enough to have it's own thread. That's why I created it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 4/7/2021 at 7:51 AM, Trent Y said:

Hasn't there been a sign up at that location for some time now? I haven't heard any news or updates on this project . I could be wrong though. I hope I'm wrong.

About 2 years now.  I don't think this project is happening any time soon.

• Sad 1