Random notes from my brief visit

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The UNC Charlotte campus is nice. My daughter liked it, as did I. Some of the area around the campus is sketchy. Leaving the campus and driving down N Tryon St we did not see a light rail tr

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I figured this thread would be appropriate (I hope). This past weekend, I had some family in town from ATL. For their brief 24-hour trip from noon on Satu

I actually had a really similar experience with a brother in town this past weekend. Friday night we did dinner and drinks at a bustling Latta Arcade. Lots of people out and about around the park. A l

On 4/12/2021 at 8:23 AM, Rickybobby said:

When you left campus, did you actually drive down University City blvd and not North Tryon to start?  The line terminates on campus and turns immediately out onto North Tryon from campus.

We drove down N Tryon all the way to uptown (as best as I could tell). We paralleled the tracks for a good ways before it veered away. It is entirely possible that we wouldn't have been able to see some of the trains from our vanatge point. I just found it odd that I didn't notice any.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, carolinaboy said:

We drove down N Tryon all the way to uptown (as best as I could tell). We paralleled the tracks for a good ways before it veered away. It is entirely possible that we wouldn't have been able to see some of the trains from our vanatge point. I just found it odd that I didn't notice any.

The transit schedule has been drastically reduced due to the pandemic.

• Sad 1