800 Lea , 45 stories, 610', 120 (?) condos, 60 capacity underground garage)

markhollin

• 1 month later...

10 minutes ago, titanhog said:

I swear….if he builds this only a few feet lower than Batman…I’m gonna be angry.  Someone needs to be man enough to at least go 1 inch over Batman and get this “height war” started. :lol:

I tell ya ... if only we could come up with a billion, we could show em what 1400 feet looks like!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, titanhog said:

I swear….if he builds this only a few feet lower than Batman…I’m gonna be angry.  Someone needs to be man enough to at least go 1 inch over Batman and get this “height war” started. :lol:

Call me crazy, but I'm holding out hope that his hush hush mystery tower (that only he and Smeags know about) will be......."The One."  (cue golden harps and platinum trumpets)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, smeagolsfree said:

Unsure, but that is sort of a mute point since he has spent a ton of money for this project. He is also working on another project at another site.

You have to remember a lot of these project like the original 505 CST were designed with the specific site in mind.

So we do not know what the other project is or where it will be, however I have a strong idea of where, we will have to wait and see what it will look like. I will lay some good money down that it will be taller than 612’.  That’s just my opinion though.

It’s ok, if you know something about an other tower. We understand if you need to keep it under lock & key. Just hoping it’s something that will blow our minds!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, markhollin said:

The Metro Development and Housing Agency Design Review Committee requested Tuesday continued refining of the ground-level form and function for a luxury residential skyscraper proposed for the SoBro roundabout.

According to a source, Giarratana officials Ted Kromer and Morgan Stengel made this morning’s presentation to the MDHA DRC. The Metro entity approved the original curvilinear building design, the west elevation materials, the traffic access study and plans, and an added pedestrian sidewalk from the roundabout.

The company was asked to send to the MDHA DRC:  1) additional renderings of the back-of-house (western facing) segment of the building and bike storage doors; 2) a rendering of the gallery space that does not include any digital displays.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/modification-sought-for-ground-level-of-future-sobro-skyscraper/article_1fd87f0c-f47c-11eb-981f-e7095c581b23.html

Is this good news?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...