800 Lea , 45 stories, 610', 120 (?) condos, 60 capacity underground garage)

markhollin

22 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

I missed the detail that this would only have 125 units... so each unit is basically a third of a floor... very large indeed!  Wow!

Correct. Talk about some luxury...

Here is the preliminary floor plan from the first page renderings.

On 4/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, markhollin said:

800 Lea, April 16, 2021, diagram 7.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natethegreat said:

Any guesses as to price per square foot? Seems to me every unit in here will be at least $1.25m

I have no idea, truly, but if I were to guess I'd think it'd be more like double or triple your number, depending on floor. The huge penthouses would almost have to be 8 figures, IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Armacing said:

I hope the news is that Tony convinced the neighbors to sell him more land and he's re-designing the tower!  I love the current design, don't get me wrong.  But I bet he would like to do a project with a larger footprint....

If that larger footprint meant considerably less height....yuck!  Love the fact this one is slated for 600ft.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nashville born said:

If that larger footprint meant considerably less height....yuck!  Love the fact this one is slated for 600ft.

Might just be me , but I’m thinking Mr Tony G is at that point in life that maybe retirement is in view. I’m thinking he wants to get all his projects moving and that he’s wanting to make a statement and see some tall buildings on the skyline. So hopefully I’m on tract and we see something great coming soon

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Luvemtall said:

Might just be me , but I’m thinking Mr Tony G is at that point in life that maybe retirement is in view. I’m thinking he wants to get all his projects moving and that he’s wanting to make a statement and see some tall buildings on the skyline. So hopefully I’m on tract and we see something great coming soon

I'll bet he'd feel great about having a 5, 6, and 700 footer on the skyline with the the 7 being a new tallest.  If he was to call it quits, what a way that would be to ride off into the sunset.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, chris holman said:

Love the design of this tower. Tony has really help transform this City.

607ef0a32e96a.image.png

1523649999_800Learoundabout.thumb.jpg.76e5fbc3f29d312fed2f2ef2e62d1d0a.jpg

607c93bac113e.image.png

Agreed.  This one adds a completely different look to the catalog and I'd hate to see it altered.   It both breaks the squatty box mold and brings height to the circle, which is currently home to three squatty kings (805, Westin, and JW).  Count me as one who isn't put off by the backside of the tower.  And if that 10th and Lea project ever materializes, those who are might get some relief.  Until then I'd try and console them by saying, at least it ain't the Westin.

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, nashville born said:

Agreed.  This one adds a completely different look to the catalog and I'd hate to see it altered.   It both breaks the squatty box mold and brings height to the circle, which is currently home to three squatty kings (805, Westin, and JW).  Count me as one who isn't put off by the backside of the tower.  And if that 10th and Lea project ever materializes, those who are might get some relief.  Until then I'd try and console them by saying, at least it ain't the Westin.

I agree for the most part. The exception being is that I think this building should be redesigned completely. I'm also very disappointed with SoBro as a whole. Nothing there is actually appealing. The art work called Stix isn't. The towers currently there aren't. Circle South, the Ritz buildings, The One Hotel and the Embassy Suites are just glass boxes. The roundabout itself is a confusing mess traffic wise. And the Music City Center which spurred all of the mediocrity there is very underwhelming both internally and externally.

Edited by Licec
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1