Society Nashville, 915 Division (16 stories, 210'; 502 residential units; 8,230 sq. ft. restaurant/retail; 485 capacity internal garage)

markhollin

31 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Wasn't there a massing diagram posted on one of the threads several months back? Maybe around the time the land was sold last?

Not on this property. Market Street has owned this for some time. This was supposed to be one of the last parcels they were going to develop according to what I had heard a while back. Goes to show how quickly minds can change. 

I think someone is making them an offer they cant refuse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Wasn't there a massing diagram posted on one of the threads several months back? Maybe around the time the land was sold last 

https://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/topic/119966-909-division-16-stories-342-residential-units-215000-sq-ft-office-space-3360-sq-ft-retail-space-860-capacity-garage/page/2/#comments

You can see the massing for this building as a white box next to 909 Division.

Edited by Andy20
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • markhollin changed the title to Society Nashville, 915 Division (16 stories, 196'; 472 residential units; 8,200 sq. ft. restaurant; 386 capacity internal garage)
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • markhollin changed the title to Society Nashville, 915 Division (16 stories, 210'; 502 residential units; 8,230 sq. ft. restaurant/retail; 485 capacity internal garage)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 7:01 AM, smeagolsfree said:

This is on the 7/7/22 DTC DRC meeting.  DTC-DRC-220707-Society-Nashville-DTC-Site-Plan-Package-220513.pdf

Official height 210'

502 for rent units
8230 ground floor retail
485 parking

Did this get approved at the 7/7 meeting?  I went to the DTC website but didn't see this on the agenda, though I don't know much about how to use this site.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Bond said:

Did this get approved at the 7/7 meeting?  I went to the DTC website but didn't see this on the agenda, though I don't know much about how to use this site.

They normally post the minutes for the previous meeting after each meeting. I’d guess the minutes will show up after the August meeting. 

• Thanks 1