Queensbridge Collective - 1 tower, maybe 2

CarolinaDaydreamin

2 hours ago, TheOneRJ said:

No heights or tenants announced… I’m assuming the “national wellness brand” is going to be Equinox. 

I would think Life Time Athletic. They have a smaller urban concept they introduced in Buckhead that has Coworking like this one does. It was supposed to happen at Legacy Union and never did.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CLT Development said:

I would think Life Time Athletic. They have a smaller urban concept they introduced in Buckhead that has Coworking like this one does. It was supposed to happen at Legacy Union and never did.

I just looked into it and the concept seems interesting however the Buckhead location is 90,000 sq ft so if it is Life Time Athletic then we are getting the budget version which seems to be a trend lately. 

15 minutes ago, CharlotteWkndBuzz said:

1000s of people will be either living or working above all this retail. High end apartments. High profile project. In an area that is going to be surround by other towers/retail. Seems like a home run to place the long waited Uptown/Southend Apple store. Although apple stores tend to be a little larger in square footage than these retail spots could offer, the location would undoubtedly be prime. 

I do think Apple will come to SouthEnd, sooner rather than later, but I think given their space needs, it is going to be developed with the project from the group up. That said, the average apple store is 8400sqft (thanks google) and if they combined retail spaces here, you could get close to that. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheOneRJ said:

I just looked into it and the concept seems interesting however the Buckhead location is 90,000 sq ft so if it is Life Time Athletic then we are getting the budget version which seems to be a trend lately. 

well never mind then! haha. I though they were working on a much smaller sized version, Equinox it is then.

17 minutes ago, carolinaboy said:

Queens Bridge Collective is the name of the midnight diner site development. Who is building a nearby pedestrian bridge? Coincidence?

PS. Can there be a separate thread for the Queens Bridge Collective development?

I think this is the separate thread.  May just need to be renamed.