Queensbridge Collective - 1 tower, maybe 2

CarolinaDaydreamin

8 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

It looks like that podium part under the 2nd phase could be built when that last tower is built.   Or they might build it as part of the first phase.  But it could be connected easily. 

Since there seems to be a single podium under all three towers, it seems like it would be easier to excavate the whole thing and build the entire podium at once, rather than excavate that portion of the podium for the third tower when they decide to build the last tower.  I'm no engineer, but it seems like it would be easier to build the whole podium now.  It's kind of like the Carolina Theatre.  Isn't the plan to build the tower upon the new structure in a year or two?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Reverie39 said:

I love that this is three separate towers, and that the non-central towers are still impressively tall. This will be a massive change to the Charlotte skyline and the crown jewel of South End.

So True - I’m hoping the same for Legacy Union, that one of the final towers will rival the central BOAT in height.  Makes for more visual interest.

33 minutes ago, SydneycartonII said:

Is Riverside still planning to build this in stages?

Yes - 1st Phase is Office and Taller Apt. Tower.  2nd Phase is the shorter Apt. Tower.

• Like 3

• dubone pinned this topic
12 hours ago, RANYC said:

If we are in recession by year end, does this break ground?

It seems that we are already in a recession.  Many projects in NY and Miami are proceeding.   It should be the same in the QC.  By the time the recession ends, the projects will be well-along and ready for tenants.

Edited by SydneycartonII
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, RANYC said:

If we are in recession by year end, does this break ground?

Yes if their anchor tenant is there and who I think it is yes.  that being a major US Bank whose offices are now in  another major US bank's own building.   

Just a side note US Bank has 55 open jobs here in the QC! 

2 hours ago, Phillydog said:

Remind me...what're the floor counts?  Great summary KJH

think it 40 stories.  But it is a dramatic tower that raises the bar here.   that is what their website says

https://queensbridgecollective.com/

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 4