Queensbridge Collective - 1 tower, maybe 2

CarolinaDaydreamin

The lost of a tower hurts a bit  but makes feasible sense. In all, Im still thrilled about this and looking forward to our skyline expansion southward. 

They appear fairly equal in height. The quotes from the article said res would be no taller than 45 stories and the original office was calling for 42 floors. Did it lose any floors in office?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

More of the new renderings

1111sttower-01.jpg

1111sttower-05a.jpg

1111sttower-05.jpg

This is great news! I have thought since the original announcement that they would be better off to  build taller, and only two towers, instead of three. It takes more of everything (both construction and after) to build three shorter towers.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, abttown said:

Still looks amazing and I'm happy there's still a demand for office space.  WRT the water table issue, this may be even more reason to just go ahead and flood 277 right?  The water source appears to already be in place!

I said the same thing to someone channel the water and you would have a waterfall onto 277! 

in all seriousness the water table is very high in this area all over. 

• Like 3

The Buildings look better consolidated. The office building looked kind of weird in the middle of the parking structure. Seems more complicated to build. Though I will say that the deck itself looks more noticeable unfortunately. And at least this could be finished faster. 

Edited by j-man
  • Like 1

Saw this image on cltdevelopment's Instagram.  The building on the right is Crescent's?  Odd that Riverside would add this to their rendering, no?
http://content.invisioncic.com/x329420/monthly_2022_09/image.thumb.png.e2e8154c4c68612129868979e14a1b9a.png

I noticed that too, I’m thinking Queensbridge borrowed a model from Carson South End to add the reference.
That lot and parking deck will be torn down for a larger parking deck and a 10-15 floor residential tower 

Will the building to the right of the existing deck is get work done on it as well?
  • Like 1

Apparently, Truist is leasing 100k sf in “the very large city that shall go nameless,” which is odd because it has no presence there, and I don’t believe that it has any investment banking divisions.  Anyway, if they’re gobbling up hyper-expensive space in the Forbidden City, perhaps it will add new space at this location to attract younger workers who appreciate the SouthEnd vibe.

https://commercialobserver.com/2022/09/truist-to-lease-100k-sf-at-50-hudson-yards/

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1