Queensbridge Collective - 1 tower, maybe 2

CarolinaDaydreamin

I wonder how long will Midnight Diner even stay there before that block gets more developed. I think they should really try and find this place a nice permanent spot that won't be in a "soon to be threat" location for redevelopment. 

Edited by j-man
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, KJHburg said:

they were grading the land where the diner once stood.   Just a wild guess here wonder if the Uptown Cabaret will close after the bowl games and and after New Years I am just speculating here.  

IMG_4926.JPG

Who knows! There might be an new modification to the development which incorporates the Uptown Cabaret as part of ground retail....now THAT would be a first and would take adult entertainment to another level!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, TCLT said:

Honestly the Levine lot adjacent to UNCC’s building seems like a decent spot. Next to the school, the park, 9th street station, and the Ellis. Perfect size and shape for it too and could still fit a bit of parking.

Nope! That area needs dense development not a stand alone one story building unless it it’s incorporated into the ground floor of a structure. It needs to be in a place that has a large scale surface parking lot. Possibly where lower development is like off South Blvd or further down in SouthEnd. Not Uptown. Such a waste of space unless it is incorporated into the ground floor of a building uptown. 

1 minute ago, j-man said:
Edited by j-man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

saw this on twitter this is bizarre  I guess they will rebuild and how did this end up in someone backyard???  

Xmas is in December Development  quoting the original tweet. 
@CLTdevelopment
·
8m
FOR SALE, 150 square feet of the finest charm the 1950s had to offer. Can be your today for the low low price of $600,000. 
• Aluminum Siding wipes clean with ease and doubles as a mirror
• Everything smells like bacon 
• From the era your grandpa thought was “just great”

Quote Tweet
petzilla
@petzilla
·
1h
Interesting find in @SouthEndCLT, they left the entrance walkway to the Midnight Diner behind when they moved the diner.

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/6/2022 at 9:09 PM, KJHburg said:

saw this on twitter this is bizarre  I guess they will rebuild and how did this end up in someone backyard???  

Xmas is in December Development  quoting the original tweet. 
@CLTdevelopment
·
8m
FOR SALE, 150 square feet of the finest charm the 1950s had to offer. Can be your today for the low low price of $600,000. 
• Aluminum Siding wipes clean with ease and doubles as a mirror
• Everything smells like bacon 
• From the era your grandpa thought was “just great”

Quote Tweet
petzilla
@petzilla
·
1h
Interesting find in @SouthEndCLT, they left the entrance walkway to the Midnight Diner behind when they moved the diner.

9BB7E629-33CB-4E01-9663-84F28283628B.jpeg

• Like 2