Queensbridge Collective - 1 tower, maybe 2

CarolinaDaydreamin

Yes, exactly.  

I see…that might have made for an interesting traffic pattern on Carson, but I could see it working. Traffic lights always help making traffic patterns easier to follow and with the right signage I could see it working just fine like diamond interchanges on much simpler smaller scale.

Had to do another one (these are fun to make):

….(Are we British now? “Queensbridge”)
…………….Morehead Sq. St.
………….……..…| ^ | ^ | v |
…………….…..…| ^ | ^ | v |
…….………….….| ^ | ^ | v |
___________|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|_______________________
__<____<___…………….____<____<__
__^____^___……………..____________Carson Blvd.
__>____>_______________>____>_____________
  • Like 1

• dubone changed the title to Queensbridge Collective (Uptown Cabaret site) - 3 towers

Now that theres some numbers out on the heights for both towers. It's time to play another round of guess the demise of the cabaret/start of construction for this site. 

If I'm correct, it was last speculated that doors might close after NYE - well she's still standing. The Super Bowl is in a few weeks. Maybe this will be last  dance???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Now that theres some numbers out on the heights for both towers. It's time to play another round of guess the demise of the cabaret/start of construction for this site. 
If I'm correct, it was last speculated that doors might close after NYE - well she's still standing. The Super Bowl is in a few weeks. Maybe this will be last  dance???

I wonder where they would relocate…

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

I saw tumbleweeds on site yesterday. I thought I heard taps being played also. Did the developer forget they were building it? 

some news reporter needs to track down the operator of the club and see when they are closing.  The property is owned by Riverside out of Chicago now so maybe also reach out to them as well.  

• Like 3

Any chance this could get downsized? (Though I thought it only increased in scope recently?) I’m under the impression though that it’s chugging along at a good speed?

I mean, it wouldn’t really matter much if it did. I’d imagine it’d be stellar sort of like how Ally Center turned out just as good as the original project

99EC985C-8491-40C5-AA58-18B2891DFCE0.jpeg.15d0a10e0c1ec676c138b1c44666255a.jpeg

Edited by AirNostrumMAD
  • Like 1

Any chance this could get downsized? (Though I thought it only increased in scope recently?) I’m under the impression though that it’s chugging along at a good speed?
I mean, it wouldn’t really matter much if it did. I’d imagine it’d be stellar sort of like how Ally Center turned out just as good as the original project
99EC985C-8491-40C5-AA58-18B2891DFCE0.jpeg.15d0a10e0c1ec676c138b1c44666255a.jpeg

It actually downsized slightly compared to what was proposed…so I wouldn’t think so.

Marketing started on the retail spaces at the Queenbridge towers.   
https://www.thriftcres.com/listing/queensbridge-collective/
On yeah and this information was added within the last 2 weeks interesting.... 

This is very promising!

Is the landscaping across the street something that’s part of the Enterprise site?

d48b2c37f4adacc8612ba212f7eb1a9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

This is very promising!

Is the landscaping across the street something that’s part of the Enterprise site?

d48b2c37f4adacc8612ba212f7eb1a9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No…should probably never look past the showcased project itself in renderings specifically to sites that don’t pertain to the project. Don’t read too much into what’s extra.
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, KJHburg said:

was down at the US Bank branch opening some accounts today and was chatting it up with the ladies there.  One mentioned some corporate real estate people were in town recently and they said they did not like telling people the US Bank corporate staff operations here were in the Truist Tower.  I said I heard you were moving out of that tower.  Got a smile and we are expanding here LOL.   Meant to put this in the Bank Town thread but my subconscious told me to put it here for some reason.  

By the way their CD rates are much much higher than the Stagecoach bank, or the Fractional bank or the Bofa bank by the way.  Only good for the Charlotte MSA area to as they are building deposits.  

20230224_163314.jpg

20230224_163324.jpg

You should have just put this in the Bank Town thread...:tw_joy:

• Like 1