JLL Marketed Duke Properties (2 now and eventually 3)

CarolinaDaydreamin

On 6/30/2022 at 7:44 PM, AirNostrumMAD said:

DC Metropolitan area (and the city) is booming insanely. It even has been beating out Seattle in the crane counts (pre and post pandemic), among the top in adding office despite its small city limit size and the metropolitan area is adding among the most people and office space over the decade. Heck, DC added more people than Atlanta between 2010-2020 despite Atlanta having double the city limits. But the South definitely is proving to be a great place for development as the cities grow more urban. DC developers really like Raleigh too I’ve noticed. NC is such a natural place for VA businesses to expand. It’s great to have a booming neighbor. 

In any event. This building definitely needs life breathed into it. It’ll be super positive for the area. I hope they keep the lights on the side of the building ❤️ I loved those as a child 

Also, DC has become very expensive.  NC is a much more economical market that’s not too far away.  

• Like 3

• 1 year later...