• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boulevard 45 on South Blvd just past the Mt. Trashmore YMCA.  Used to be a wherehouse. https://thefranklinjohnstongroup.com/development/  

That's one of the developments I alluded to up thread but I couldn't find any renderings for it. I just posted a thread for another one. There should be a least 2 more coming to the Pembroke area not

This looks better than the Ridgewood Club Apartments, those buildings should be torn down and replaced with a development like this.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, metalman said:

Boulevard 45 on South Blvd just past the Mt. Trashmore YMCA.  Used to be a wherehouse.

https://thefranklinjohnstongroup.com/development/

That's one of the developments I alluded to up thread but I couldn't find any renderings for it. I just posted a thread for another one. There should be a least 2 more coming to the Pembroke area not including what's being developed on Pembroke Mall itself.

• Like 1

I like the design, but wish there were images of the full buildings. Should have a decent presence from the Freeway. The layout keeps parking *mostly interior to the site and the buildings are flush with the street. I imagine that eventually most of that land west of Mount Trashmore will be redeveloped.

pembroke.jpg

• vdogg changed the title to Boulevard 45 (Approved)
  • vdogg pinned this topic

I saw it from a glance while driving down 264 last week, and it really caught me off-guard. Between this and the apartments further down 264 off Witchduck, that area's developing pretty nicely.

• vdogg changed the title to Boulevard 45 (Under Construction)
2 hours ago, metalman said:

There are images on the link I gave.

F12B1952-87D5-4510-B64F-314635E7447A.png

B05AC176-CEB6-499F-B1E1-C8F9E9161CB5.png

B6378966-5F3F-4509-A9E9-9C113A6BB72C.png

B266FE97-BC2F-4647-9856-2A4DBE2C1FCF.png

None of those renderings show a full frontal street level view of the property. They only show sections of buildings. I want to see a full view of the property as viewed from South Blvd.