Atlanta Ring Cities Suburbs

Downtown Alpharetta looks great!  First time here I have been to Avalon and ate there this visit but first visit downtown.  It is a great mix of new development and older buildings.  It was crowed this Tuesday night.   Went to a brewery with an Airstream on the roof patio!  Jekyll Brewery I think.  Next visit to the city I will eat at one of the restaurants.

Personal Note:  my catalytic converter was cut out of truck while staying at a hotel in Peachtree Corners so it might be a while. 

But downtown Alpharetta is great and next time I will stay with friends only but not a hotel in the metro. 

As for this thread there are many great little downtowns around the ATL metro that have been revitalized in every direction maybe some of you more local can post photos of them.  I have been to downtown Kennesaw, Acworth and Marietta all which are thriving.  and Now Alpharetta but I know there are many more.  

IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3650.JPG

IMG_3651.JPG

IMG_3652.JPG

IMG_3653.JPG

IMG_3654.JPG

IMG_3655.JPG

IMG_3657.JPG

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_3660.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG

IMG_3665.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

IMG_3667.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3670.JPG

IMG_3671.JPG

• Like 2

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Downtown Alpharetta looks great!  First time here I have been to Avalon and ate there this visit but first visit downtown.  It is a great mix of new development and older buildings.  It was crowed thi

and here are some photos of Avalon which is one of the premier mixed used suburban developments in the ATL metro in Alpharetta.  

Posted Images