1010 Church Street (60 story/750', 500 unit residential tower, 7 story/60,000 sq. ft. YMCA addition), $350 million

markhollin

On 12/11/2022 at 11:34 AM, markhollin said:

Fencing, barriers, and covered walkway up; demo prep starting on older YMCA structure; some demo happening in surface lot.

Looking NE from intersection of Church Street Viaduct and Upper 10th Ave. North (Platform Way): 

1010 Church, Dec 11, 2022, 1.jpeg

1010 Church, Dec 11, 2022, 2.jpeg

So I’m to assume this is really happening?  After 1001 is stalling after the parking garage I really felt this one was getting hyped then stalled  too.

Edited by Plasticman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

It will be a good feeling for some of us , to see Nashville get its new tallest. But I still wonder, if Mr Tony G will still seek the “ONE” ! You all know what I’m talking about, the masterpiece of Nashville’s skyline. He WAS approved in 2008 to build Siggy at 1030 feet , so it’s possible that he comes back with another prospect that will fill that passion. Maybe this 750 foot project will ease some of the height fears that exist here , and open the doors to more tall boys on our horizon. Only time will tell, but I’m not counting it out.

If OKC can eclipse 900’, there’s no reason Nashville can’t hit the 1000’ mark. I’m pushing 40, I hope to see us do just that before I die. 

• Like 4