Modera SoBro, 825 6th Ave. South, 3.9 acres (Phase I: 8 stories, 404 units; Phase II: 11 stories, 309 units)

markhollin

On 10/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, nashville born said:

This thread brings me down so I think I'll head back over to the 1000 Church thread and keep dreaming.  Keep hope alive, Tony!

I agree.  If it ends up being some 4-5 level residential complex like the Gossett on Church Street bound by I-40 and 12th Ave. I'm going to be highly disappointed.  Save that type of residential stuff for Dickerson Pike,  Gallatin Road, Nolensville Road, Charlotte Pike, etc.  Not the downtown core.

Go Tony Go!!!  Go Tony Go!!! Build It!!!  Build It!!! Taller!!!  Taller!!!  :yahoo:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

The magenta line is the property boundary. I can see the original version and there is one area inside that line that says future Division street right of way, so that can not be the garage footprint. I don’t know any garage that would follow the property boundaries to a tee.

Right now I am going to stand by my assessment until proven wrong.

• Like 1

The red line is actually the property line. Property line has the double dash in it. I agree that it is very odd for a garage to follow the property line this closely, but depending n what stage n the design process they are at they may be calculating certain footages at a maximum level.

we can disagree. I’m gonna stand by the fact that I see a single garage covering the entire site as well as anticipating two structures on top due to the prescience of to utility taps (which means two tap fees). There would be no other reason for the callout saying “interior of building/garage” with arrowheads and leaders be in that orientation other than to call out the entire dark gray hatched area

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1