17th & Patterson (310 17th Ave. North, 14 stories, 175 residential units, ground level retail, 205 capacity internal garage)

markhollin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

There are a lot of couches, tents, and trash on the sidewalk opposite this project too. At some point Metro is going to have to come in and clean house. I know the homeless have to have a place to go, but furniture and pretty much sitting up a household on the sidewalk can’t happen and on both sides of the street.

I am seeing the same thing in Pietown around the Mission. Abandoned cars and trash, not to mention all of the unsavory characters walking around with mid and high-rise buildings under construction or about to start. Hint hint on locations of new projects.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hoadaoxuhuu said:

run 3  Join our challenge, with a series of racing themed games, thank you for your presence and wish you luck and happiness, thanks to the forum for letting me join

If you joined to hawk your "games", you don't belong on this forum.  It is NOT Facebook.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 11:17 PM, Andy20 said:

This will be amazing for the area. It does not matter what they build here, anything will do. I work a couple blocks away and this property keeps not the best crowd around. The parking lot is also littered in old appliances, couches, and various trash. wordle online

I also agree with your answer. It's very reasonable

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • markhollin changed the title to 17th & Patterson (310 17th Ave. North, 14 stories, 139 residential units, ground level retail)