Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlotteQC

Growing mid sized cities is charlotte in the lead

Honestly i think charlotte is in the lead to becoming a big city with plans for 12 residential towers already being consrtucted and 6 new cooprate Hqs already started on are other cities falling behind to the Queen City

This is kind of a silly post. What are the cities you are comparing with Charlotte? What criteria do you use to determine that Charlotte is in the lead? Population? Growth? New highrises under construction?

LOL, where are these 12 towers, and what 6 HQ's.

This is the kind of post from someone new to here that starts the Charlotte bashing. And this is his 4th one, saying pretty much the same thing.

Please dont think all of us Charlotte forumers think this way....

Nice web site. No one is doubting that Charlotte doesn't have lots in the works though.

Pardon me but that list of 100 biggest cities is missing number 12 with just over 800,000 people - Jacksonville.

Fortunately only a few Charlotte forummers are this bad, but it is certainly entertaining :)

Let's see how soon he is banned...

On behalf of all Charlotteans, let me apologize for this guy.

Let's set some things straight:

1. I have no clue what is talking about with the 6 corporate HQs. No new companies are moving to Charlotte from what I know about. He may be talking about existing companies building buildings, but only Wachovia and BofA have proposed buildings in the works...nothing is final.

2. We don't have 12 residential buildings in the works. I think it is more like 6 or 7 (only because we don't have any high rise residential in uptown as of now).