Urban Planet Nashville YouTube Channel

smeagolsfree

4 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Hey folks,

I am just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested in starting a Urban Planet Nashville YouTube Channel.

I know Mark is rather busy with the board and the Twitter account and I have not discussed this with him. I have neither the time nor the desire to do this but I think it would be a neat think for the right few people that would like to do a production type of channel like this featuring the latest projects, photos, guest, developers, architects, Councilpersons, drone videos by certain members of the forum.

We could have two people hosting, and I would love a male/female combo. I know there is a lot of talent on the board too because I know what a lot of you do for your real jobs or what you have done in the past.

Maybe do 1 a week to start and go from there and we could promote on Twitter and here. Before anyone ask…No I do not want to be a guest ever! I am strictly a behind the scenes under the radar person that wants no fame or glory.

I do think this would be fun and you could do a lot of fun things with the channel. A featured neighborhood, or even a walking tour of an area.

You guys talk it over and if no one is interested then that is fine. Just throw this in the dead file. I do think there are probably two people that may be interested and I will bet there are a few on here that can mentor on how this could be set up.

You guys are great and thanks for listening to my hair brained idea!

Whoever does needs to make a cheesy viral video to promote it haha

I have one person that has expressed interest in helping out with this and it is one of the people I had in mind from the start as this person has experience in production. I do not want to proceed unless I have at least two or three more people with a strong desire to assist with this.

Remember folks it takes more than just a few people to make things happen and we can't rely on all of the same people to keep on making things happen. I am not going to resort to arm twisting either. I want people that want to do this because they want to contribute and also to have fun. 

Remember you would not be here if you did not like what you see and did not have interest in the built environment of Nashville and were not proud of the city. Yes, we have our flaws, but what better way to fix them is talk about our issues and come up with solutions here and on other public forums and spread the word!

If interested reach out here or PM me though the UP site.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
On 3/11/2022 at 4:59 AM, smeagolsfree said:

Hey folks,

I am just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested in starting a Urban Planet Nashville YouTube Channel.

I know Mark is rather busy with the board and the Twitter account and I have not discussed this with him. I have neither the time nor the desire to do this but I think it would be a neat think for the right few people that would like to do a production type of channel like this featuring the latest projects, photos, guest, developers, architects, Councilpersons, drone videos by certain members of the forum.

We could have two people hosting, and I would love a male/female combo. I know there is a lot of talent on the board too because I know what a lot of you do for your real jobs or what you have done in the past.

Maybe do 1 a week to start and go from there and we could promote on Twitter and here. Before anyone ask…No I do not want to be a guest ever! I am strictly a behind the scenes under the radar person that wants no fame or glory.

I do think this would be fun and you could do a lot of fun things with the channel. A featured neighborhood, or even a walking tour of an area. 

You guys talk it over and if no one is interested then that is fine. Just throw this in the dead file. I do think there are probably two people that may be interested and I will bet there are a few on here that can mentor on how this could be set up.

You guys are great and thanks for listening to my hair brained idea! io games

Agree with the idea, we can combine to make it Hihi :D 

Edited by bettycooper