RSA Symposium

AriPVD

As some of you might know, the Royal Society for the Encouragement of the Arts is currently holding a symposium in Providence. The symposium is drawing on experiences of urban regeneration in both Providence and Liverpool, England. There is an eclectic mix of people in town for the event, and I'd be happy to report back at the conclusion of the symposium.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As some of you might know, the Royal Society for the Encouragement of the Arts is currently holding a symposium in Providence.  The symposium is drawing on experiences of urban regeneration in both Providence and Liverpool, England.  There is an eclectic mix of people in town for the event, and I'd be happy to report back at the conclusion of the symposium.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be great. I would really love to hear the spin on both cities. I hadn't realized Liverpool had come back so far!

I just saw Charlse Landry at the RSA symposium. $25. At 1:30 there will be a pannel on Prov Regeneration. I asked how much that was and they said it's open. RISD auditorium.

Steve Durkee, Bert Crenca, Roger Mandell, Mayor Cicilline.

Archived