I inherited $500 Billion

Rizzo

So what to do with all this cash-money? Build vertical! Here are some ortho views of fillers I am putting up...

a17376158d.jpg

^Heres a view from the south, 131 and Wealthy area

61ba04898f.jpg

^Southwest, near Butterworth area

400438ea90.jpg

^Northwest view,

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One Rizzo Center! I just built it for us forumers. You each can have like 8-10 floors for private space and I firgure at the very top we can have meetups in the sky lounge. ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And look DOWN at the Alticor helicopter pad :lol: Oh, that wasn't very nice.

If I had 500 billion, the first thing id do, is pay Bill Gates to be my personal assistant :P

next thing I would do is bring a few sports teams to Grand Rapids. (NBA, and NHL would fit nice, and maybe move the Cubs AAA baseball team here, because who wants to play in Des Moines?)

Next, I would definately buy GRCC, and move them to the East Beltline where the new ZOo was going to be. Tear the main campus all up, sell the calkins to VAI, (yes the old main building too, its gotta go) and move in my new mixed use development. In the middle of the new area would be the centerpiece. A 600 ft tall monument to my absolute powerL One Snoogit Place (working title) In the style of some modern buildings, but not all glass either. With vertical rows of concrete, steel and glass all making a striped look until you get to the top, where the lights from the done would shine brightly over the city. 50 stories of retail, office, and hotel space. My empire requiring 30 stories of its 50 story majesty. in the other 20 we would definately have a theatre, Retail shopping, and built into the parking lot, a drive thru pharmacy (pay your toll, and pick up your meds, what could be better)

Where the old classrooms once stood would be two residential towers each sitting 25 and 31 stories each. One would be a set of affordable apartments (31 story) and condos (25 story), and the other condos for those with deeper pockets. Each one would have enough room to house everyone who would be employed at my majestic tower, but not everyone would live there of course) My condo would take up 25% of a floor and would have windows on all sides. Where the library, and ATC once stood, would be the parking lot, and also would have the aformention pharmacy, and small cafes, and eating areas above the parking lot. it would stand 5 stories above ground, but run 10 stories below. Same with College park plaza. Razed, and made into a parking lot for the residents of the two res towers.

Whoa, I think I overreacted a bit there.

Personally, I would move the city right to the coast... That way GR would be a costal city! Lake Michigan here we come!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

theres already two big cities on the lk michigan coast, theres not enough clean water for a third :P

Archived