Do you play on hardcore Minecraft servers?

Fareritolo

On some servers, you are given the opportunity to set the level of the game, from standard to hardcore, which you can choose according to your skills. 
Moreover, if you need some tips that can help you win in Minecraft survival mode. Which servers do you prefer?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello, I still play Minecraft with my friends and we often get together to play and talk on discord. For all the time of our game, we have already collected a large number of servers into one list of bedwars servers for Minecraft, which we use to search for new servers to play in some new mini-games or to learn new features because all servers have their own ecosystem, it helps to open my Minecraft, then I play from new sides just to get the pleasure of having fun with my friends, I became interested in whether you play still in minecraft if yes then tell me why and i think our reasons will be the same it's just to have fun