15th & Church (210 15th Ave. North, 30 stories/350', 566 residential units, 13,000 sq. ft. of retail, 9 level internal garage; and 1414 Church St. Hotel, 30 stories/360', 192 rooms, ground level retail)

markhollin

The problem is that Deja Vu owns the property they operate out of, so the likelihood of them selling it is low as there are few locations in Nashville they can relocate to.

The ownership goes to  8252 E Lansing Rd Durand, MI 48429  That is the location of DÉJÀ VU CONSULTING, INC. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nashville born said:

Which building is Deja Vu?  Asking for a friend.

1418 Church Street.  And, make sure your "friend" follows this advice from management...

From Google Review:
"Response from the owner 3 months ago
Hello David. We apologize you didn’t have a stellar experience on your last visit. We will immediately address your concerns! Please consider stopping by again soon and ask to speak with a manager so we can show you the 5-Star Experience you deserve. Thanks!"

:rofl:

5 hours ago, Armacing said:

I don't know why people are distressed about strip clubs and the like in this neighborhood.  You are in the middle of the city and there will be businesses that cater to all types of clients.  Does it offend people's delicate moral sensibilities or what?  The NIMBY's must be looking for Brentwood, because in my mind, this is the central city and that's probably the perfect place for a business like this because it's close to customers who demand that service.  Just what kind of sterilized urban experience are these people looking for?

Thank goodness they own the property!  I hope they never leave, and even expand.  Of course, I have no use for their services whatsoever, but let me be the first to say:  They have a right to be there and do business. 

I wasn't asserting that they shouldn't be there, but simply that their presence seems to be odd in relation to new developments. Generally strip clubs and "luxury" apartments (the predominant bulk of units built these days) don't go hand in hand. Heck, even in Vegas the strip clubs are off strip and away from the more touristy areas of the city.

I will be very interested to see how the area develops around Deja Vu.

• Like 1

Seriously, I believe the day will come , that the owners will get a offer they can’t refuse. It’s just a matter of time. Momentum in that area is beginning to roll, and as long as we don’t have a major problem in the economical world, it eventually will transform.

• Like 1

• markhollin changed the title to 210 15th Ave. North (30 stories? 462 residential units, 12,777 sq. ft. of retail, internal garage); and 1414 Church St. (20 stories? 192 room hotel w/ internal garage)
  • 1 month later...

Question for those here with deeper inside knowledge, how likely is this proposal of getting built? 

And are those "ghost" buildings in the first rendering all of the towers that are proposed so far?  Why is the one at the right (foreground) in the middle of Hayes Street? 

• markhollin changed the title to 210 15th Ave. North (30 stories/332', 566 residential units, 13,000 sq. ft. of retail, 9 level internal garage); and 1414 Church St. Hotel (30 stories/332', 192 rooms, ground level retail)
2 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

I can’t believe that there is a 30 story, 330’ building planned along the north side of Church Street outside of the downtown loop, let alone two. These look great! 

Agreed! Great to see that kinda height there. Hopefully a sign of what’s to come. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

There must be a certain amount of hope that the development is jumping Church Street and start getting closer to Charlotte. There isnt alot over there currently, Woodfield is only going up 7 stories. Make sure to contact planning and support the project if you want to see it approved.

What's the best way to do that? Is there an email address that's best to send that kind of stuff to? After we lost the project on Rosa Parks & Monroe near my house to NIMBY naysayers, I want to be more active in speaking in favor for these projects.

• Like 1