15th & Church (210 15th Ave. North, 30 stories/350', 566 residential units, 13,000 sq. ft. of retail, 9 level internal garage; and 1414 Church St. Hotel, 30 stories/360', 192 rooms, ground level retail)

markhollin

I'm just imagining the visual impact it will have as you drive along I-40.  This project along with the Reed property projects will elevate this portion of mid-town dramatically.  

At least the Hustler Hollywood sign will no longer be the tallest structure on the block ... LOL!!!

Edited by PillowTalk4
  • Like 3

On 6/17/2022 at 1:49 AM, titanhog said:

In situations like this, I really wish one building was at least a few floors higher instead of it all looking like one big box.  I’m sure it’s because of height restraints…which is another reason why I hate height restraints.

This project is going well above the recommended height of the Midtown Study (which caps at 20 floors for this area) as well as the base zoning height (which is 15). So the height limits have no play on this development.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Confucius Say some things may be worth waiting on. Maybe he didn't say it, but I did.

You never know what is happening in the background. This may have been deferred at the request of the developer.

Confucius say:  Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

That's an argument for increase height if I ever heard one.  Hoping this project doesn't get downsized!

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

See, Bos2Nash and I told you not to get excited about an item being deferred several times. You think it is a setback but many times it is due to the applicant's request trying to work out some details.

I knew this and Craig knew this. If you listen to the Planning Meetings enough, they will even say it is at the request of the applicant. But bear in mind that some of these projects are not going to happen and some will as has been the case in Nashville forever. With the uncertainty in the economy right now things will cool a little as loans will be harder to come by.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • markhollin changed the title to 15th & Church (210 15th Ave. North, 30 stories/332', 566 residential units, 13,000 sq. ft. of retail, 9 level internal garage; and 1414 Church St. Hotel, 30 stories/332', 192 rooms, ground level retail)
  • 1 month later...
  • markhollin changed the title to 15th & Church (210 15th Ave. North, 30 stories/350', 566 residential units, 13,000 sq. ft. of retail, 9 level internal garage; and 1414 Church St. Hotel, 30 stories/360', 192 rooms, ground level retail)