Marriott Autograph Hotel (35 stories, 485', 789 rooms, 48,235 sq. ft. meeting space, 12,300 sq. ft. rest./retail, 190 capacity underground garage)

markhollin

13 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I think this is a new record per acre at 57.3 million per acre.

My only fear is they will do another crappy building which they are well known for. They do not do nice buildings at all.

https://www.whitelodging.com/hotels

Blerg..... Maybe one or two decent buildings in the portfolio, both of which happen to be JW Marriotts, and we already have one . 

28 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I think this is a new record per acre at 57.3 million per acre.

My only fear is they will do another crappy building which they are well known for. They do not do nice buildings at all.

@smeagolsfreewhile they don't do the best of the best, they do have some buildings that would look ok here! 

https://www.whitelodging.com/hotels

1 hour ago, colemangaines said:

Hopefully the ridiculous land cost will push them to do something grand with the site. Or on the other hand, they could try to shore up their ROI and build a 50 story version of Haven. 

You know what?  I would actually be OK with that... because we need height at any cost!  Even if I can't look at it, just knowing it's there will make me feel better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1