Marriott Autograph Hotel (35 stories, 485', 789 rooms, 48,235 sq. ft. meeting space, 12,300 sq. ft. rest./retail, 190 capacity underground garage)

markhollin

Whew!  A new tallest (for a category).  Always cool.     Not as interesting as the JW or even the Joseph, but will probably look a bit sharper than the renders.

Although they do have some cool offsets and features to break up the wall of glass. Like the 4 Seasons tower, just  it's mammoth presence alone is an architectural feature. 

• Like 4

• markhollin changed the title to 8th & Demonbreun Hotel (35 stories, 448', 750 rooms, 48,235 sq. ft. meeting space, 7,695 sq. ft. rest./retail, 136 capacity underground garage)
28 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

We do not.

The only luxury Marriott brand that has yet to break into the Nashville market is the St. Regis so I’m assuming it will be that.

I have a lot of criticisms of Nashville as a city but one of those is not ‘there aren’t many hotels to stay at’ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colemangaines said:

This fits in great with the context of the JW Marriot, the 1 Hotel/Embassy Suites, and the Convention Center. That whole intersection will be gorgeous when this is wrapped up.

And just a short walk and within eye shot will be The Ritz, Tony G’s curved condo, and Cirle buildings!!!! Going to be a beautiful area!!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Baronakim said:

Seems to be a bit light on parking, though having it all valet, they can park additional offsite I suppose.

Those were my thoughts as well Randy. You would think a 750-room hotel would have more than 250 spaces for that number of rooms, employees, meeting space, and restaurant space.  Seems to be a bit of a miscalculation in my book.

• Like 1