Marriott Autograph Hotel (35 stories, 485', 789 rooms, 48,235 sq. ft. meeting space, 12,300 sq. ft. rest./retail, 190 capacity underground garage)

markhollin

4 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

Correct. I'm suggesting Ritz walks away from their deal with M2 and signs with White Lodging for WL to deliver them a building. 

Did I read somewhere on this topic that one of the M2 owners is married into the Marriott family? The Marriott family owns Ritz-Carlton as I also understand, so the Ritz owners walking away   from this project would be problematical. Can someone confirm or correct this?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, natethegreat said:

I would think the only issue is that the lot wouldn’t fit both buildings, assuming they still want both. Although the lot next door is also a parking lot…

I don't think changing to WL would necessitate coming to this lot.  WL could just develop the existing lot on the circle and have two projects going.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

I’m still dreaming that Ritz teams up with Tony , and they build a updated version of Siggy!! … I mean if they really want to make a statement! That would be the true Flagship address in Nashville. 

The 1050 foot version of course! 

You know, that's a good point. The Ritz would already be under construction if Giarratana and team were behind it.  But he is way too busy building Nashville's tallest currently--so they can stay focused there until steel in the sky, then pivot to the Ritz. :)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, markhollin said:

MDHA Design Review Committee has approved the additional 6 story bonus height for the grand total 36  story project.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/metro-oks-added-height-for-planned-sobro-hotel/article_949cd772-0625-11ee-aa65-7b57f03fcc12.html

Does this have chance of breaking ground this year?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • markhollin changed the title to Marriott Autograph Hotel (36 stories, 448', 750 rooms, 48,235 sq. ft. meeting space, 10,300 sq. ft. rest./retail, 250 capacity underground garage)
  • 1 month later...
  • markhollin changed the title to Marriott Autograph Hotel (35 stories, 485', 789 rooms, 48,235 sq. ft. meeting space, 12,300 sq. ft. rest./retail, 190 capacity underground garage)
52 minutes ago, nashville born said:

Nice to get some good news amid all the talk of slowing development and stalled projects! 

Just reordered the Wiki list and tried to clean up some of the other info.  If you see any needed updates that don't involve the photos, let me know and I will make them.

Let me know if you need photos or renderings for any of your listings.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1