VeLa Pie Town/601 Lafayette (32 stories/360', 367 apartments, 4,795 sq. ft. restaurant, 396 capacity underground garage)

markhollin

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I have heard from numerous sources the Rescue Mission days are numbered. Two years at the most.

I have also heard that another property may be available. Some of you may not like which property I am talking about.

Arnold's!?  Hmmm... haven't been there in years.  

1 minute ago, nashville born said:

If I had a pacemaker, I'd need to change the batteries!  This is me every day waiting on your next post/hint/announcement...

Excited Press Your Luck GIF by ABC Network

RIGHT!! I’m with you on this. I’ve learned to read between then lines , it’s like Easter eggs all over the place! Just keeping myself from going crazy trying to crack them open is the hard part 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, markhollin said:

601 Lafayette will be called VeLa Pie Town looks like it will be at least 25 stories.  VaLa Development, which has ties to the Post Road Group (who bought the land) has several similar type towers going up in Charlotte, Raleigh and Phoenix.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/details-emerge-for-tower-eyed-for-pie-town/article_6be68be8-5612-11ed-8c8f-a3c177f00ca5.html

Here is VeLa design for Raleigh, NC (30 stories):

VeLa Pie Town, Raleigh Design Oct 27, 2022, render.png

Looking east, as if hovering above the Nell?  

OK... gotcha... it's in Releigh. 

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 1

25+ Would be great news to me for that area.  Hope someone will do the same a little further up as well (towards I-40).  

BTW,  I didn't mention this in my recent recap of my last trip to Nashville, but did my eyes deceive me when I was in Nashville a few weeks ago... has the World's Largest Adult Book Store been renamed or sold?  And, did they add more lighting to the building or the parking lot?   If it has been sold, is that a sign that the owners are not looking to sell that property anytime soon?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PillowTalk4 said:

25+ Would be great news to me for that area.  Hope someone will do the same a little further up as well (towards I-40).  

BTW,  I didn't mention this in my recent recap of my last trip to Nashville, but did my eyes deceive me when I was in Nashville a few weeks ago... has the World's Largest Adult Book Store been renamed or sold?  And, did they add more lighting to the building or the parking lot?   If it has been sold, is that a sign that the owners are not looking to sell that property anytime soon?

I think they decided to sell their goods online only.

Edited by Mr Gain