Trio at 621 Middleton (23-27 stories, 280', 405 units, 14,770 sq. ft. ground level retail, 439 capacity internal garage)

markhollin

• markhollin changed the title to 621 Middleton (23-27 stories, 280', 375 units? 24,000 sq. ft. office, ground level retail, internal garage)

• markhollin changed the title to 621 Middleton (23-27 stories, 280', 405 units, 14,770 sq. ft. ground level retail, 439 capacity internal garage)

Did I miss an Overall Height Modification on this? That site is 8 stories by-right under DTC, with Bonus Height maxing out at 11 stories. Really struggle to see how they'll get to 27 stories here on a constrained site without the ability to do green space or any of the other features that have earned OHMs on other sites. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, TelaEdificio said:

Did I miss an Overall Height Modification on this? That site is 8 stories by-right under DTC, with Bonus Height maxing out at 11 stories. Really struggle to see how they'll get to 27 stories here on a constrained site without the ability to do green space or any of the other features that have earned OHMs on other sites. 

They will go for a height modification. 

22 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

There’s no pie in Pie Town, and there were never any trolleys in the Trolley Barns. I wonder how long until there’s no music in Music City?

I’m posting this from WMOT that showed up on my Facebook page this morning, then back on topic, I promise. 

14CE7080-79A0-44BA-B5BA-0BF8D091FA77.jpeg

Hilarious to me that Mark picked the above image from NNN.  I didn't even look at it before clicking the link.  While at the site, I saw it and was going to post it back here so I could say...guess we're not the only ones tired of looking at Haven.  Let's put up a building to hide it from the downtown southward view! 

I'm thinking their height modification request has some extra juice!

Edited by nashville born
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/1/2022 at 12:38 PM, markhollin said:

Developer T2 Capital Management has landed a $6.75 million loan from Wintrust Bank to help finance a portion of the $11.25 million purchase price of the 1 acre site.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/07/01/deal-dash-peabody-union.html

I didn't remember this reference to T2.  So I guess the Tishman project isn't their first involvement in the Music City market.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • markhollin changed the title to Trio at 621 Middleton (23-27 stories, 280', 405 units, 14,770 sq. ft. ground level retail, 439 capacity internal garage)
  • 9 months later...