Cousins Tremont Doggett Towers

KJHburg

well look what I found small image but it shows the 2 towers in this PDF presentation from the Cousins webpage   Page 14   June of 2022.    303 Tremont is the name I guess. 

https://s23.q4cdn.com/428942599/files/doc_presentations/2022/Investor-Presentation-New-JUNE22-vF.pdf

If someone could lift that image from that PDF post it.  I don't have those skills LOL. 

My cousins are great these COUSINS are good! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Prodev said:

The full renderings I've seen are pretty impressive, so I wouldn't judge this too heavily. There's an activated alley between the two buildings that has retail through it and has a great feel. 

Agreed here. this is was a placeholder of sorts for the investor presentation.

• Like 1

That’s awesome, been really hoping that lot would be filled. Those towers are massive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, KJHburg said:

I am out of town points west of Charlotte but I heard through someone today Cousins submitted an apartment tower on this site called "The Residences at Tremont Alley" and it is around 28 stories.    This thread is alive again!   No word on the office tower that is a companion with this but that is likely not starting until anchor tenant is found.  

it me

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

They do look pretty good. Definitely keeping in the style of what's been going up in the area lately. The thing that really sticks out though to me in this rendering is just how lame the Hawk is. SO uninspiring and lacking any creativity whatsoever. Glad it will be lost in the many projects around it. 

• Like 2