1401 Church (47 stories/522'; 35, 30, and 7 stories, at least 1,150 residential units, 60,000 sq. ft. retail on 3 acres)

markhollin

49 minutes ago, titanhog said:

I’m looking at the old hotel on Demonbreun by the interstate and have to believe someone will eventually build a tall boy on that site.  How long will that hotel hold out before selling?

Well, you could say the same about the junk buildings from it  just south of it over to Division as well.  I think those will go bye-bye before the Comfort Inn.  Those sites are perfect for some tall residential buildings IMO.  That whole triangular area is way too undeveloped compared with Division just across the interstate.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, titanhog said:

I’m looking at the old hotel on Demonbreun by the interstate and have to believe someone will eventually build a tall boy on that site.  How long will that hotel hold out before selling?

I'm looking on Google maps and can't find/discern which building you're referring to.  I see the Comfort Inn and a condo building across from it.

15 minutes ago, nashville born said:

I'm looking on Google maps and can't find/discern which building you're referring to.  I see the Comfort Inn and a condo building across from it.

I believe the "old hotel" to which Titanhog refers IS the Comfort Inn.  I know of no other on Demonbruen. near the interstate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome, High Rise Lover! 

1 hour ago, High Rise Lover said:

smeagolsfree We will get a 500 footer in midtown nashville, We already have a 400 footer and a 300 footer. So eventually we will get a 500 footer on either the reed site or beaman site. Probably on both sites. 

Love that positive outlook! Yes, we will get a 500 footer!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nashville born said:

@PostRural, dude thank you again!  Can't tell you how much I appreciate the models you built.  I've seen exact mockups for Chicago and thought how cool it'd be to see that for Nashville and now, boom!  You made that dream a reality!  A thousand times, thank you!!!

9 hours ago, UrbanWes03 said:

Yeah really great job @PostRural they are awesome!

@nashville born @UrbanWes03Glad you enjoy them! Thanks for the kind words. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Baronakim said:

I believe the "old hotel" to which Titanhog refers IS the Comfort Inn.  I know of no other on Demonbruen. near the interstate.

Yes…a prime piece of land.  Have to believe the owners are getting a lot of offers for crazy money, however, obviously not enough…yet.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Yes…a prime piece of land.  Have to believe the owners are getting a lot of offers for crazy money, however, obviously not enough…yet.

I had never even noticed it until you called it out.  Prime lot indeed.   Some developer will hopefully make a substantial enough offer,  Might depend on the zoning restrictions though.  Just down the road (I-40) is another prime lot that was to be used for my greatest disappointment so far, Buckingham.  It would have been so REGAL there, stylish and high above all its neighbors.

16 hours ago, High Rise Lover said:

This is a interesting project. I hope a 500 feet building with a nice design gets built on this site, That would be good for midtown nashville.

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1