Post a pic of your town's skyline

bsutter2

tampa-skyline.jpg

Tampa, Florida. I cant wait till the Trump Tower is built in the middle of the city, it is going to be the tallest building in the city, until the next project is done. Take a good look at this pic, because when the superbowl comes to town in 2009 the skyline is going to look VERY different.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow miami already has a huge skyline. With all the coming construction it could rival any major US city, except New York. There're lots of smaller fill in buildings. Now all you need is some really tall one, which apparently on the way.

Very nicely done, waccamatt!

Where did you take it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, Chap. I took it from near the Atlanta Waterworks when I was in town for the SEC Tournament. There is an Extended Stay motel on Northside Drive, I believe. I was driving down that road and noticed off and on that it had scattered good views of Midtown and Downtown so I went searching for the best view. That picture doesn't even do it justice. This is another fav pic of mine (though its a little blurry) from Atlanta, but you have to take it from the middle of Peachtree St and it is really hard to setup a tripod (no median) so I took it with my camera sitting on top of my side view mirror. I'll be in Atlanta with my band on the weekend of the 24th and I think I'll take some more pictures then.

Here are all of my Atlanta pics: Atlanta pics

tunnelvision%20from%20peachtree.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the modest and modern Costa Mesa CA skyline. The 22 story stainless steel building in the center is the city's tallest and was designed by Cesar Pelli (the designer of the Petronas Towers)

24596571_958c8469ff_o.jpg

A closeup of the Pelli's The Plaza Tower

plaza.jpg

B)

Most of you has great skylines. My towns skyline consist of hills mostly!

Leksvik2004small.jpg

DSCN1120small.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If my husband had his choice, this would be the perfect place for us to live. He really has a distaste for crowds and large cities.

I find this pictures and ultimately this place very desirable. Absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

Archived