Lottery Spells USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions in Mississippi Call +27717403094

profevan

I'm Thomas Yi  from the United States. I started playing lottery games 4 years ago and I have never won big. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Abdul Basser who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Abdul Basser who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lotto winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lotto game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through WhatsApp/call/text via this number +27717403094 or you can email him on: [email protected] or visit his website at http://www.africanspellscaster.co.za.

download (43).jpg

• 1 month later...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone... I am Mike Luciano and I’m so addicted to winning the lottery. I’ve just scooped my FOURTH jackpot of $1million – taking my total winnings to $4.6million through the help of one legit spell caster named Dr Amber. My first ever win was $100,000. Last year, I won $500,000 from the Pennsylvania state lottery and I also won $3 million in 2016 bringing the grand total of my winnings to $4.6 million. All my winnings have been made possible with the numbers given to me by Dr Amber. I've been so blessed, winning big three times in my lifetime. His spell casting is unique and safe unlike some fake spell casters that are just after your money without showing any result. Dr Amber is like a God in a human form, he is always there to help and guide me in all my trials in life and with him by my side, I've been living a fulfilled life. Just incase you see my review and needs his help, Email: [email protected] or you call his cell number +18084815132 or reach you out to his website: https://amberlottotemple.com

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 18, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met Dr Amber who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 72 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $70,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I advise you to talk to Dr Amber and let him guide you on what to do. Here are his contact information's Phone Number: +18084815132, Email: [email protected] or check his website for his WhatsApp Number.... https://amberlottotemple.com

Life is not easy for anyone but we have to keep on trying. I have suffered for so many years as a cleaner at a flower shop with a very low pay. I love playing lottery games because I wanted to make it in life just to make sure my children do not suffer the way I did but I never won big and that was so discouraging till I saw online about spells to win lottery games and I was referred to Dr Amber via WhatsApp who prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game that made me a winner of 6 MILLION EUROS after checking for the winners of the game at the store I played it. Everything just changed within a second and I was so happy because I am finally free from poverty. I don't know how long you have been playing the lottery without winning big but Dr Amber is like a GOD that has come to help and if you need your ex back, he can help you too. For more details, go to: https://amberlottotemple.com or call / text +1 318 306 5044 or e-mail: [email protected]

Edited by gerardmurphy580

• 1 month later...
I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 20, the highest amount I've ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met DR MACUS who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 96  hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $1,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn't believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it's something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I recommend you to DR MACUS contact him via his Email:[email protected] and let him guard you on what to do.

• 4 months later...

My birthday is very precious to us so my grandfather suggested that I buy a lottery ticket to mark it. I knew it was not easy to win the lottery so I did research on google when I saw numerous testimonies where people testified about lord Bubuza lottery spell and how he gives lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I spoke to lord Bubuza for help to win a lottery just to mark my birthday as my grandPa said, He promised to cast his lottery spell for me and told me what was required so I provided his requirements and after casting the spell, he gave me some numbers to play. When I went to the store, I wasn’t sure what to ask for because I had never bought a ticket before, so I called my dad who told me to buy a LOTTO 6-49 Quick Pick. I still can’t believe I hit the Gold Ball jackpot on my very first lottery ticket and won $48 million with the numbers lord Bubuza gave me. I want to say thank You sir publicly. Join me Thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 ....

My birthday is very precious to us so my grandfather suggested that I buy a lottery ticket to mark it. I knew it was not easy to win the lottery so I did research on google when I saw numerous testimonies where people testified about lord Bubuza lottery spell and how he gives lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I spoke to lord Bubuza for help to win a lottery just to mark my birthday as my grandPa said, He promised to cast his lottery spell for me and told me what was required so I provided his requirements and after casting the spell, he gave me some numbers to play. When I went to the store, I wasn’t sure what to ask for because I had never bought a ticket before, so I called my dad who told me to buy a LOTTO 6-49 Quick Pick. I still can’t believe I hit the Gold Ball jackpot on my very first lottery ticket and won $48 million with the numbers lord Bubuza gave me. I want to say thank You sir publicly. Join me Thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 ....

My birthday is very precious to us so my grandfather suggested that I buy a lottery ticket to mark it. I knew it was not easy to win the lottery so I did research on google when I saw numerous testimonies where people testified about lord Bubuza lottery spell and how he gives lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I spoke to lord Bubuza for help to win a lottery just to mark my birthday as my granddad said, He promised to cast his lottery spell for me and told me what was required so I provided his requirements and after casting the spell, he gave me some numbers to play. When I went to the store, I wasn’t sure what to ask for because I had never bought a ticket before, so I called my dad who told me to buy a LOTTO 6-49 Quick Pick. I still can’t believe that I hit the Gold Ball jackpot on my very first lottery ticket and won $48 million with the numbers lord Bubuza gave me. I want to say thank You sir publicly because you have changed my life. Join me Thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 (951) 442 2214   .....!!!!

My birthday is very precious to us so my grandfather suggested that I buy a lottery ticket to mark it. I knew it was not easy to win the lottery so I did research on google when I saw numerous testimonies where people testified about lord Bubuza lottery spell and how he gives lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I spoke to lord Bubuza for help to win a lottery just to mark my birthday as my granddad said, He promised to cast his lottery spell for me and told me what was required so I provided his requirements and after casting the spell, he gave me some numbers to play. When I went to the store, I wasn’t sure what to ask for because I had never bought a ticket before, so I called my dad who told me to buy a LOTTO 6-49 Quick Pick. I still can’t believe that I hit the Gold Ball jackpot on my very first lottery ticket and won $48 million with the numbers lord Bubuza gave me. I want to say thank You sir publicly because you have changed my life. Join me Thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 (951) 442 2214   .....

Has anybody heard of this great psychic who helps people to win the Lottery and clear all your debts and buy yourself a big house and car and also have a comfortable life living. His Lottery lucky winning numbers work wonders and work very fast. He helped me to win a lot of money that changed my life and my family. Recently I won $20 million. I am so grateful for the help he offered me to win the lottery mega millions that changed my life. It was a dream come true for me and my family. His lottery lucky winning numbers work wonders and miracles. I'm so thankful to him for dedicating his time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am extremely grateful for the lottery spell he did for me and my life has changed for good. He will also send you the rightful winning numbers you need to win fast and can make you a lucky gambler. contact via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +27634918117 you can also check out his website http://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com