Orlando's Icons

sunshine

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome pics! I didn't get to take any pics for Gay Days but I did perform @ Southern Nights and they took pics. How was the pool party, since I live in Orlando, i don't goto the host hotel parties. BTW, what day did you goto Magic Kingdom, one website said Sat, another said Sun, i went Sun.

I went to Disney Saturday, it was fun. How was Disney on Sunday? I live in Orlando too, u just need to pay 10 bucks to get into the hotel pool party. My fav is still Beach Ball. Too bad it rains too much. I didnt know that Southern is back in business. Are u a stripper?

The decoration on the castle is for Disney 50 years celebration. Disney never officially participate in any gay days events.

Disney was fun on Sun, there was alot of "family there". Southern got back in business the 27th of May, right in time for Gay Days. No i'm not a stripper, I danced for one of the performances though. Do u have anymore pics? Hit me up on aol, my sn on there is fsu2003ucf2003 or on yahoo- jc_perez2003

I went to Disney Saturday, it was fun. How was Disney on Sunday? I live in Orlando too, u just need to pay 10 bucks to get into the hotel pool party. My fav is still Beach Ball. Too bad it rains too much. I didnt know that Southern is back in business. Are u a stripper?

The decoration on the castle is for Disney 50 years celebration. Disney never officially participate in any gay days events.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived