Signs of Progress

gs3

With all the construction activity in Upstate, signs are popping up daily at construction sites. I have tons of photos of all the sights, below are just a few of the hundreds. Probably a strange topic for a thread, but can give people some insight into the massive amount of construction underway in Greenville.

SignsofProgress001.jpg

SignsofProgress002.jpg

SignsofProgress003.jpg

SignsofProgress004.jpg

SignsofProgress005.jpg

SignsofProgress006.jpg

SignsofProgress007.jpg

SignsofProgress008.jpg

SignsofProgress009.jpg

SignsofProgress010.jpg

SignsofProgress011.jpg

SignsofProgress012.jpg

SignsofProgress013.jpg

SignsofProgress014.jpg

SignsofProgress015.jpg

SignsofProgress016.jpg

SignsofProgress017.jpg

SignsofProgress018.jpg

SignsofProgress020.jpg

SignsofProgress019.jpg

SignsofProgress021.jpg

SignsofProgress022.jpg

SignsofProgress023.jpg

SignsofProgress024.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Thread!

Puts into perspective how much is really going on.  If we filled this thread with photos of all the new development signs, it would take up quite a bit of space I'll bet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is so much going on! :thumbsup: If we posted all the signs, the thread would never download. :) Great to live in a place with lots of activity. NY Transplant, you are in Greenville? How long have you been here? Welcome!

There is so much going on!  :thumbsup:  If we posted all the signs, the thread would never download.  :)  Great to live in a place with lots of activity.  NY Transplant, you are in Greenville?  How long have you been here?  Welcome!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually live in the Five Forks area, about 20 min from downtown. I try to get downtown whenever I can though.

Been here for 2 years in July. LOVIN IT!!!! :w00t:

Lots of land with I-85 frontage in The Point. Certain areas have been marked for specific types of developments. Here are just a few examples...

5905a7af.jpg

IMGA0742.jpg

Below is a sign which designates the "big boys," corporations which might build head quarters in the Point. These are expected to be much larger in size than the other developments there. :)

IMGA0736.jpg

Anyone know anything about this future restaurant?  It's on Woodruff Road, next to the Ashley furniture showroom.  Might be kind of nice?

IMGA0746.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looked it up on the web. Based out of PA and looks like it's just starting to franchise. Greenville is the third. :thumbsup: Looks like it'll be a fun place.....psuedo "The Varsity".

Here is the sign on Batesville Road that Brad was talking about. I had intended to take a picture of it before, but - well, you know how it is. ^_^ This is a very nice development for that area. I noticed that the former building is entirely gone and lots of grading is now going on. I would like to see something along this line for Greenville Mall. :thumbsup:

IMGA0873.jpg

IMGA0874.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived